What is the most risky thing your have ever done?
(09-10-2019, 01:12 AM)Qannter Wrote: 1.) Telling my stright BFF that i have a crush on him

2.) Sleeping with another guy while in a relationship

you deserve a fucking dislike
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • juicyorange, Mist
(09-10-2019, 01:12 AM)Qannter Wrote: 1.) Telling my stright BFF that i have a crush on him

2.) Sleeping with another guy while in a relationship

Ha... GAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Panda, Wolven
jumped of a huge bridge and broke all my limbs
Lost all my PC data
(09-12-2019, 09:37 AM)richieb Wrote: jumped of a huge bridge and broke all my limbs

not risky just straight retarded
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 3 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Lewwings, Slaint, Haarek
(1.) Probably telling my crush in class that I loved her. She said she needed time to think about it and after something mayor in my life happened she revealed to me that she is BI and has a girlfriend which surprisingly didn't really shock me. I'm still very close with her tho and she's been one of the best friends I've ever had.

(2.) Meeting with said person without my girlfriend knowing (She knows now sooooo)

(3.) Driving backwards at a gate not looking back... I couldn't see anything behind me and there was someone behind me. I didn't hit him because the car stopped on itself (Which I didn't knew it did). I got out of the car and saw a Stone that was moved out of the way that I thought I hit... (it was my moms car and she would've killed me lol) There was shattered glass of a blinker or something next to the stone so my first thought was "Fuck did I just hit that stone going backwards?!" But no turns out my car was fine and stopped in time and the glass or plastic or whatever was from someone else actually hitting that rock. oof

(4.) Deleting messages of someone so my girlfriend doesn't see them. (Is that cheating?)
(09-16-2019, 10:17 PM)DreeBott Wrote: (4.) Deleting messages of someone so my girlfriend doesn't see them. (Is that cheating?)

All girls consider it cheating but no men agree. What side are you on?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Me and some older friends decided to ambush these chicks and spook them with our airsoft guns (no orange tips) when I was like 10. Needless to say, a bunch of brave deputies walked right up to check up on what was going on. I think I remember seeing 4 cruisers
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
i went on the monkey bars once
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Wolven, Slaint, Kippsee
(09-17-2019, 03:32 PM)Midget Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:17 PM)DreeBott Wrote: (4.) Deleting messages of someone so my girlfriend doesn't see them. (Is that cheating?)

All girls consider it cheating but no men agree. What side are you on?

Depends on what the content of the deleted messages was
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Moxew