I know all the rules.SM
All the info is included in my last post.
(08-13-2019, 07:27 PM)JoshZ Wrote: All the info is included in my last post.

My hoping was that you could explain why you say you were there raiding Nexus, if there was no reason for you to be doing so.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-13-2019, 07:48 PM)Awestruck Wrote:

My hoping was that you could explain why you say you were there raiding Nexus, if there was no reason for you to be doing so.

Still awaiting a reply from JoshZ regarding his initial reason for raiding Nexus. He has failed to reply to a direct question multiple times now.

Question: What was the initial raid reason?

Answer: ?
Kind Regards,

(08-14-2019, 01:09 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:48 PM)Awestruck Wrote:

Still awaiting a reply from JoshZ regarding his initial reason for raiding Nexus. He has failed to reply to a direct question multiple times now.

Question: What was the initial raid reason?

Answer: ?

A goverment worker threatened my life and I was initially going to raid nexus which I thought wouldn't have been a good idea which I have previously explained. And decided to take the goverment worker responsible with me to a safe location to teach him a lesson about threatening a "undergroup group's" life. I have explained all of this in the PR and I'm just repeating myself by answering your questions.
This was all approved by an admin who was educated on the fact that I had taken this hostage from main street to teach him a lesson.

I've answered your question on multiples occasions now.
"A goverment worker threatened my life" is not a valid reason to raid the Nexus.
Kind Regards,

(08-14-2019, 02:21 PM)Awestruck Wrote: "A goverment worker threatened my life" is not a valid reason to raid the Nexus.

"A goverment worker threatened my life and I was initially going to raid nexus which I thought wouldn't have been a good idea which I have previously explained."
(08-14-2019, 02:25 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 02:21 PM)Awestruck Wrote: "A goverment worker threatened my life" is not a valid reason to raid the Nexus.

"A goverment worker threatened my life and I was initially going to raid nexus which I thought wouldn't have been a good idea which I have previously explained."

You didn't think it would be a good idea because there was too many government there as you stated previously.

"It was initially going to be a raid upon the Nexus however due to the large amount of government in the area it would have been unwise of me to do so"

I am asking for an explicit reason for your initial thought, which you are currently using as reasoning for conducting criminal activities in broad daylight right outside the front of Nexus.
Kind Regards,

I'm making no further reply because you clearly don't understand my replies which I have answered multiples times.
(08-14-2019, 03:40 PM)JoshZ Wrote: I'm making no further reply because you clearly don't understand my replies which I have answered multiples times.

By not replying, you are simply denying yourself defence in your own case.

The tax was 20% and there were no laws that allowed you to raid - raiding because a member of the government threatened you, is not a reason to raid the Nexus. I expect your next reply to answer my question that I have asked several times now. You are dancing around my question and failing to answer at every turn. I want a sufficient reason as to why you thought you could take someone hostage outside the front of Nexus.
Kind Regards,

You had an invalid reason to take someone hostage right outside Nexus, simply because he threatened you. Your knowledge of the rules has been clouded recently along with your carelessness (I had to deal with you the other day after you attempted to raid a property with invalid reason too).

RedPanda has stated that he approved of your reasoning of "a threat" and only approached and witnessed you at Slums Alley. Understandably, he wouldn't know it began at Nexus, therefore there was no knowledge of such an occurrence until this video had come to light.

You have failed to provide a valid reason for your actions and therefore you will receive a lengthy blacklist from Weapons, taking into consideration your record and experience you have on the server. Take some time out from aggressiveRP and use it to catch up on some of the rules you may have forgotten.

Approved.
Kind Regards,