Make ragdolls take no damage when players walk on them.
To be honest, I don't really mind what happens with this, on one side i guess it adds to rp but then again it doesn't cause you get told not to and your get moved off by a staff member when it happens so
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
+support it’s so annoying when you accidentally walk on a rag doll during an attempted arrest, this feature would put them to shame so they can’t get away with it whenever I do bad cop.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(07-02-2019, 06:11 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 01:28 PM)KnobSpunkCuntBum Wrote: -Support, it adds to roleplay.

How in any way does it add to roleplay.

Don't know if this still does this but the tranq used to knock people out so you could knock someone out mid fight then finish them off. If it still does then that would be a bit stupid as they'd just be Godmode until they stand up.

Regardless, -Support. Yikes I feel it would take something away from the server. Also if you were taking no damage and were invincible in a way wouldn't it not let you bleed out like you already can rendering bandaging someones incapacitated body obsolete?
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(07-07-2019, 10:07 AM)Zulu Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 06:11 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 01:28 PM)KnobSpunkCuntBum Wrote: -Support, it adds to roleplay.

How in any way does it add to roleplay.

Don't know if this still does this but the tranq used to knock people out so you could knock someone out mid fight then finish them off. If it still does then that would be a bit stupid as they'd just be Godmode until they stand up.

Regardless, -Support. Yikes I feel it would take something away from the server. Also if you were taking no damage and were invincible in a way wouldn't it not let you bleed out like you already can rendering bandaging someones incapacitated body obsolete?

As far as I understand the thread isn’t asking you to be invincible while in ragdoll mode, the suggestion is that the ragdoll is no collided with playermodels so that it prevents rule breaking and accidentally stepping on people, you could theoretically still kill an unconscious person by shooting or even punching them.
Where am I?
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+support

Quote:3.1b Do not jump or stand on anyone when they are in ragdoll mode.
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
Instead replace the ragdoll with a pose similar to the lie down act, this way bodies wont just fall through props but can still take damage if shot etc.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe
(07-11-2019, 10:14 PM)Forgee Wrote: Instead replace the ragdoll with a pose similar to the lie down act, this way bodies wont just fall through props but can still take damage if shot etc.

Dragging would be a bit harder though. I think just nocolliding them to only players works best.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support
Still +Support