Chumps
Your Name: Salem

Accused Staff Member: Chumps

Involved users
Me and Chumps

Date & Time (GMT): 30/6/19 @ 6:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz6daYvedQ0
I didn't actually hear the " Stand right there " part, that's the only reason i ran.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-30-2019, 04:16 PM)Chumps Wrote: I didn't actually hear the " Stand right there " part, that's the only reason i ran.

You can clearly hear me saying "Stand right there" shortly before I switch from a tazer to handcuffs.
That's because of your recording software, in-game things are different.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
(06-30-2019, 05:57 PM)Chumps Wrote: That's because of your recording software, in-game things are different.

Don't try to make it seem like my in-game voice didn't work. I have been playing for hours today and talked to people (see my PRs). My microphone and in-game communication worked just fine and you ignored a direct order under FearRP.
I'm just stating that i couldn't hear it, not saying it didn't work.
FearlessRP 
(06-30-2019, 07:39 PM)Chumps Wrote: I'm just stating that i couldn't hear it, not saying it didn't work.

Now that's your problem. You should always make sure that you can hear the people around you or you end up in situations like this. And also, why even take the chance of running away after I switch from a gun to handcuffs?
Since with the Tazer you could've initiated fearRP after that threat was over i took a run for it. (Because again i didn't hear you say that from the video it was clear but i couldn't hear it in-game.)
FearlessRP 
--Posting on behalf of Salem--

Chumps I will not argue with you anymore regarding this staff report since I think its completely valid and that you broke the rules and I believe you broke the rules because of my low hours, you didnt think I knew the rules nor would ever report you.

I just wanna quickly refer to this these 2 reports that I made a day ago in which the same situation occurs with you and these players were issued a 12h ban. 

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=93166

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=93172

I will wait for either an admin or super admin to respond to this case.

Regards, Salem
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Greetings,

After reviewing the case with the other SAs, it's clear that there was a breach of FearRP evidenced here. There is no evidence to suggest that Salem's microphone was not working (I made some checks). Chumps will receive a Strike for such an action.

(Trial-)Administrators should be upholding the rules, not breaking them themselves. However, mistakes are made, so I won't totally crucify him for it.

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]