[FL:RP]Schnitzelburger
Reported User(s): [FL:RP]Schnitzelburger

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87140344

Date & Time (GMT): 11/6/19 @ 15:55 GMT

Summary of the incident
I literally just joined cop, equipped my weapons, spawned my car and was about to drive out of the Nexus garage.
I don't see any reason for gunning me down like that.

Quote:3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Wn-47DRLDVc

[Image: NGyTn7w.jpg]
Now we started raiding the president, and we already had guns pointed at us, so we initiated on every cop. We thought you would be backup, and since the raid already started, i gunned you down.

Now i although am sorry.

Zecon was also raiding with us and he said nothing againts my action.
Now im also able to replace the money for your guns etc.
Since i want this to be cleared diplomaticly and i dont want any trouble for any admins.
Again i am sorry.
I clearly was no danger, as I was just driving out of the Nexus Garage in my car.
There was no way I could've shot you while being in my car.

I do understand, if there already was a raid ongoing, although I didn't know that, that you shoot all cops that would be a danger to you,
but you should've taken the fraction of a second to check if I was indeed a danger or not just trying to get out the garage to do a passive patrol.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
(06-11-2019, 04:45 PM)TASSIA Wrote: I clearly was no danger, as I was just driving out of the Nexus Garage in my car.
There was no way I could've shot you while being in my car.

I do understand, if there already was a raid ongoing, although I didn't know that, that you shoot all cops that would be a danger to you,
but you should've taken the fraction of a second to check if I was indeed a danger or not just trying to get out the garage to do a passive patrol.

Thats why im offering to solve this diplomaticly, by replacing the gear you've lost.

And also apoligizing.
I do accept your apology and hope that this will be a one-time incident.
I do not need a refund for the lost gear.

Requesting closure.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Despite a possible rule being broken, you sorted it out yourself without the assistance from us therefore I will only give a warning. Schnitzelburger, please give officers a chance instead of spraying and praying as soon as you see one.

Closed.