Ban wipe.
Letz all be friendz
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Joe Joe
(05-23-2019, 01:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:03 PM)Jan Wrote: A diplomatic approach isn't ignoring the people that fight for change, it is listening to them. Judge a reply by its content not by its attitude.

It is truly funny how the ones that tell people to calm down and change their attitude are the ones that have never done jack shit for FL and are only in it for the lil' staff rank.

Man up and start working.

Attitude should play a major role in how a reply is made. If someone goes about it in a more diplomatic manor I'm willing to listen. Come screaming at me and you've lost my interest. Also I believe all those in the team are doing their bit for FL just by being here. However I do agree overall work does need to be done. But on the topic I don't feel a Ban wipe is the way about it.

The only ones that claim attitude plays a major role are the ones that feel hurt at anything that gets thrown at them. Like yourself.

You claim all staff members are doing their part yet it is not noticeable whatsoever, 50% of the team that truly want the best for the community is being held down by the other lazy half of the staff team.

Again man up and start working, otherwise just resign and get out.

Also wipe the bans, it worked out just fine the first time, and yes I know that better then 95% of you gentleman.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Joe Joe, Envy, Dimitris
(05-23-2019, 01:09 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:03 PM)Jan Wrote: A diplomatic approach isn't ignoring the people that fight for change, it is listening to them. Judge a reply by its content not by its attitude.

It is truly funny how the ones that tell people to calm down and change their attitude are the ones that have never done jack shit for FL and are only in it for the lil' staff rank.

Attitude should play a major role in how a reply is made. If someone goes about it in a more diplomatic manor I'm willing to listen. Come screaming at me and you've lost my interest. Also I believe all those in the team are doing their bit for FL just by being here. However I do agree overall work does need to be done. But on the topic I don't feel a Ban wipe is the way about it.

The only ones that claim attitude plays a major role are the ones that feel hurt at anything that gets thrown at them. Like yourself.

You claim all staff members are doing their part yet it is not noticeable whatsoever, 50% of the team that truly want the best for the community is being held down by the other lazy half of the staff team.

Again man up and start working, otherwise just resign and get out.

Also wipe the bans, it worked out just fine the first time, and yes I know that better then 95% of you gentleman.

I've recently found out that Agorith was not even a part of the team when the first ban wipe took place. He said that there was chaos in the server and many bans were being handed out daily. When in reality there was no chaos what so ever. As Jan stated, it worked out the first time so why not try it again.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Jan

LMAO, you saying 'the team are doing their bit' is a complete joke. 60% of the staff team are 'yes/no' people who simply just agree with what anyone says. 20% are inactive and do the bare minimum to get past and keep their prop count and the final 20% actually do shit.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Agorith
I'm in favour of a pre 2017 ban wipe
(05-23-2019, 04:48 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

LMAO, you saying 'the team are doing their bit' is a complete joke. 60% of the staff team are 'yes/no' people who simply just agree with what anyone says. 20% are inactive and do the bare minimum to get past and keep their prop count and the final 20% actually do shit.

Is there a way to fix this problem, going by your word?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(05-23-2019, 05:22 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

There isn't. The staff teams have always had this issue and there isn't much to fix it. Some people aren't go getters. They simple flock with the most popular answer. Just go back since you joined and look at the veterans. You will see some that you will say "oh yeah, I forgot about him" most likely was one of those people.

I will say it seems a higher rate of staff have been this way recently. I see some of these vets in discord and I honestly can't tell you one thing they did other than idle on the team. 

The only fix is to set guidelines as to what the team expects out of everyone and if those requirements aren't reached you aren't suited to be on the team.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Joe Joe, Dimitris, Lewwings, Agorith
(05-23-2019, 05:46 PM)Fultz Wrote:

There isn't. The staff teams have always had this issue and there isn't much to fix it. Some people aren't go getters. They simple flock with the most popular answer. Just go back since you joined and look at the veterans. You will see some that you will say "oh yeah, I forgot about him" most likely was one of those people.

I will say it seems a higher rate of staff have been this way recently. I see some of these vets in discord and I honestly can't tell you one thing they did other than idle on the team. 

The only fix is to set guidelines as to what the team expects out of everyone and if those requirements aren't reached you aren't suited to be on the team.

Its the way to get admin is why its scuffed. You have to kiss ass to get admin; if your opinion goes against staff they wont vote for you. And that is exactly how it works.

Get SA's who actually know how to mange a team and set responsibility of admins; hopefully Awestuck will but i've seen none of that yet (he very well could have but behind closed doors). I can tell you for a fact Sparx and Tomo certainly didn't.

I attempted while as an admin to tell the SA's this and to get responsibility given to admins but all I got told was 'you're an admin, its not your responsibility'.
(05-23-2019, 05:57 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 05:46 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 01:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Attitude should play a major role in how a reply is made. If someone goes about it in a more diplomatic manor I'm willing to listen. Come screaming at me and you've lost my interest. Also I believe all those in the team are doing their bit for FL just by being here. However I do agree overall work does need to be done. But on the topic I don't feel a Ban wipe is the way about it.

Its the way to get admin is why its scuffed. You have to kiss ass to get admin; if your opinion goes against staff they wont vote for you. And that is exactly how it works.

Maybe now, but I never kissed ass to get staff. I promoted staff who didn't kiss ass and truthfully I would shut down blatant ass kissers whenever I was SA. So that isnt exactly how it always worked. Now may be a different story, but I can tell you right now that was not how it was before. You had your ass kissers yes, some got admin yes, but overall that was not the case.

Edit: I am going to add this in because I want to reply to your other comment as well. What responsibilities were you trying to get ahold of that they said no to?
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Joe Joe, Pollux, Lewwings