Donator?: Yes

Bans: 0

Blacklist: 0

IC:

First name: Max

Last name: Simpson

Date of birth:16.06.1985

Background:

Born and raised in Evocity , both father and mother were killed by a criminal after a theaterplay, since that im searching for him and to get the full justice for my parents.  

What can you bring to the agency:

In the school of evocity i have learned german,so i especially help German,Austrian and Swiss People in need who got into the deadly hands of terror groups. Also i help People who are new in Evocity,and need some Monbey for their shops etc. . Since my parents were killed i want to help everyone who needs help arround Evocity.

[Image: 7nJXr1X.jpg]

*Antonio takes out the approved stamp and stamps the document.*
[Image: YYBCten.jpg]

On behalf of The Blackwater Agency, I would like to congratulate you for making it past the approving stage. We have deemed your application eligible to make it to the interviewing stage

The next step would be to find a day to perform your interview. Please PM the director (Which is myself) to find a day we can get stage two out of the way.

You are not currently accepted into the agency until the interview is concluded and will know then and there whether or not you're being accepted or denied.

Thank you for your patience as interest in Blackwater

Have a great day!

Signed by:
            [Image: 8dRK0AS.png] 
(05-06-2019, 06:57 PM)Pat Wrote:
[Image: L2OEEdr.png]
[Image: BbE8Gd3.png]

Spoiler :
 OOC:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Patxz_

Hours: 311

RPP: 6 

Mic?: Y

Donator?: Y

Bans: 1

Blacklist: 1

IC:

First name: Patrick P

Last name: Samson

Date of birth: 14/02/94

Background: *Third Person* Patrick Samson grew up in a small town in the middle of Kent. He was brought up by both of his parents. Both of his parents were very big business owners. When he was 7 they both died in the twin towers attack, the only thing he could remember was being told that he wouldn't been seeing his parents for a while. He found out the truth a couple of years later. Lets fast forward a couple of years, Patrick is now in year 9 and knows what he wants to be when he is older. He wants to be a Biological Researcher for major companies. That is why he is applying here, he believes he can research ground breaking discoveries with the equipment you have. 
Patrick is a very nice person and donates to the poor often. He has been involved with many Mental Health charities and believes he is making a difference. Patrick will never forget his parents as he believes they are watching him over now, he believes they will be watching over him for the rest of his life.

What can you bring to the agency: I can bring great things into this agency. With your research equipment I can do anything. Tell me what you need doing and Ill be on it straight away. I can bring many ideas if needed, and I am a quick thinker.  

On behalf of The Blackwater Agency, I would like to congratulate you for making it past the approving stage. We have deemed your application eligible to make it to the interviewing stage

The next step would be to find a day to perform your interview. Please PM the director (Which is myself) to find a day we can get stage two out of the way.

You are not currently accepted into the agency until the interview is concluded and will know then and there whether or not you're being accepted or denied.

Have a great day!

Signed by:

Promotions!

Hello Everyone,

Today we would like to announce the promotion of Alex Bobberson (Nephew) to the Advisor rank.

He has shown loyalty, responsibility, courage, and passion towards his rank as a Head Agent. We think it's only fair to give him the rank he deserves

Well done, Bobberson!

Two other agents have shown their part in the agency and have quite a bit of knowledge to be able and help new agents as they get recruited into the agency. They have shown they're ready to be full, fledged agents who can help make the agency a better place for all. Please give a warm welcome to Sabrina Tana (Jessixa) and William Hexed (RiNO) to the Field Agent rank

And last but not least, we have a new trainee that will be joining us, please welcome Patrick Samson (Patxz) to the agency. He has already made a solid impression in the agency by showing his professionalism and performed very well in his interview

Welcome to The Blackwater Agency, Samson!

Signed by:
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Nephew, Predator!
Why you guys named this after blackwater in RDR I have no idea, can somebody explain eksdee
(05-16-2019, 01:49 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: Why you guys named this after blackwater in RDR I have no idea, can somebody explain eksdee

Because I liked the name and went with it. Blackwater is also the name of a PMC which also brought inspiration to the agency being created. 

I hope I answered your question :p
Thanks, maybe I could apply when the new map change happens
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Rossi
Good luck
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Rossi
(05-07-2019, 09:07 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 06:28 PM)[FL:RP] St0n3 Wrote: OOC:

Steam name:[FL:RP]St0n3

Hours: 460

RPP: 0

Mic?: Yes

Donator?: Yes

Bans: 0

Blacklist: 0

IC:

First name: Max

Last name: Simpson

Date of birth:16.06.1985

Background:

Born and raised in Evocity , both father and mother were killed by a criminal after a theaterplay, since that im searching for him and to get the full justice for my parents.  

What can you bring to the agency:

In the school of evocity i have learned german,so i especially help German,Austrian and Swiss People in need who got into the deadly hands of terror groups. Also i help People who are new in Evocity,and need some Monbey for their shops etc. . Since my parents were killed i want to help everyone who needs help arround Evocity.

Have a great day!

Signed by:

Hello,

Due to your recent ban, we have decided to suspend your process of applying and have disregarded your application from the list.

You can reapply in the future when you fit back within our guidelines.

This application is closed