[Unofficial] Blackwater Agency
[Image: 7nJXr1X.jpg]

Hello Agents

Today the official agent handbook has been created and released. You can message me in order to obtain the file which will be placed in our private section to receive live updates.

We strongly recommend that you read through it and keep it by your side until you are able to perform well without it and don't need to ask questions that have already been answered in the handbook.

May I remind you that this is to not be shared with anyone else who is not in the agency as it has classified information inside.

Have a good day, Blackwater!

Signed:
          [Image: 8dRK0AS.png]
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Nephew, rino
Looks really nice and professional
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 3 users Like Steven8ken's post:
  • Ryan, Rossi, Nephew

Hello Everyone,

Today the agency would like to announce its implementation of several new positions.

We have noticed with the short amount of positions, it really didn't show room for growth, and that's not the image we wanted to be seen as. The Blackwater Agency has a ton of new positions open and ready to be filled in the future. 

This change will only better BWA.

Signed:
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Nephew, Predator!
Hello Everyone,

Today our agency would like to announce, that we've received two new Trainees.

I'd love to welcome Sabrina Tana (Jessixa) and Violet Kittie (Violet Kittie)!

Signed:

[Image: 5UJ4hSl.png]
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Nephew's post:
  • Rossi, Jessixa

Today, our agents provided housing for the citizens of Evocity.  In addition to opening our hotel, we gained two new agents who have done an outstanding job running our front desk and making sure our guest were serviced to their needs.

Blackwater plans on opening many more buildings around the city in the near future. We'll always be around.

[Image: rhnIBlu.png]

[Image: 3JmgS4N.jpg]

[Image: pCf9cQl.jpg]

[Image: OJHtWf0.jpg]

[Image: 6eKS3pd.jpg]

[Image: UcHHWYF.png]
We've been on our feet trying to provide the very best, expect more to come as we are at your service.

Signed by:
The following 3 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Jessixa, Nephew, Spartan_KCT
[Image: zzufC5p.png]

Signed:

[Image: 5UJ4hSl.png]
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Nephew's post:
  • Jessixa, Rossi
OOC:

Steam name:[FL:RP]St0n3

Hours: 460

RPP: 0

Mic?: Yes

Donator?: Yes

Bans: 0

Blacklist: 0

IC:

First name: Max

Last name: Simpson

Date of birth:16.06.1985

Background:

Born and raised in Evocity , both father and mother were killed by a criminal after a theaterplay, since that im searching for him and to get the full justice for my parents.  

What can you bring to the agency:

In the school of evocity i have learned german,so i especially help German,Austrian and Swiss People in need who got into the deadly hands of terror groups. Also i help People who are new in Evocity,and need some Monbey for their shops etc. . Since my parents were killed i want to help everyone who needs help arround Evocity.
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] St0n3's post:
  • Nephew
[Image: L2OEEdr.png]
[Image: BbE8Gd3.png]

Spoiler :
 OOC:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Patxz_

Hours: 311

RPP: 6 

Mic?: Y

Donator?: Y

Bans: 1

Blacklist: 1

IC:

First name: Patrick P

Last name: Samson

Date of birth: 14/02/94

Background: *Third Person* Patrick Samson grew up in a small town in the middle of Kent. He was brought up by both of his parents. Both of his parents were very big business owners. When he was 7 they both died in the twin towers attack, the only thing he could remember was being told that he wouldn't been seeing his parents for a while. He found out the truth a couple of years later. Lets fast forward a couple of years, Patrick is now in year 9 and knows what he wants to be when he is older. He wants to be a Biological Researcher for major companies. That is why he is applying here, he believes he can research ground breaking discoveries with the equipment you have. 
Patrick is a very nice person and donates to the poor often. He has been involved with many Mental Health charities and believes he is making a difference. Patrick will never forget his parents as he believes they are watching him over now, he believes they will be watching over him for the rest of his life.

What can you bring to the agency: I can bring great things into this agency. With your research equipment I can do anything. Tell me what you need doing and Ill be on it straight away. I can bring many ideas if needed, and I am a quick thinker.  

The following 2 users Like User 21796's post:
  • Nephew, Grizzly
(05-06-2019, 06:28 PM)[FL:RP] St0n3 Wrote: OOC:

Steam name:[FL:RP]St0n3

Hours: 460

RPP: 0

Mic?: Yes

Donator?: Yes

Bans: 0

Blacklist: 0

IC:

First name: Max

Last name: Simpson

Date of birth:16.06.1985

Background:

Born and raised in Evocity , both father and mother were killed by a criminal after a theaterplay, since that im searching for him and to get the full justice for my parents.  

What can you bring to the agency:

In the school of evocity i have learned german,so i especially help German,Austrian and Swiss People in need who got into the deadly hands of terror groups. Also i help People who are new in Evocity,and need some Monbey for their shops etc. . Since my parents were killed i want to help everyone who needs help arround Evocity.

Hello, St0n3

(A slight change has been made with the application,  please submit your steamid in order to do a more in-depth background check)

Your application is currently under review.

Please give us up to 48 hours to review and we will either accept or deny your application and set up a meeting for the final process.

Have a good day!
(05-06-2019, 06:57 PM)Pat Wrote:
[Image: L2OEEdr.png]
[Image: BbE8Gd3.png]

Spoiler :
 OOC:

Steam name: [FL:RP] Patxz_

Hours: 311

RPP: 6 

Mic?: Y

Donator?: Y

Bans: 1

Blacklist: 1

IC:

First name: Patrick P

Last name: Samson

Date of birth: 14/02/94

Background: *Third Person* Patrick Samson grew up in a small town in the middle of Kent. He was brought up by both of his parents. Both of his parents were very big business owners. When he was 7 they both died in the twin towers attack, the only thing he could remember was being told that he wouldn't been seeing his parents for a while. He found out the truth a couple of years later. Lets fast forward a couple of years, Patrick is now in year 9 and knows what he wants to be when he is older. He wants to be a Biological Researcher for major companies. That is why he is applying here, he believes he can research ground breaking discoveries with the equipment you have. 
Patrick is a very nice person and donates to the poor often. He has been involved with many Mental Health charities and believes he is making a difference. Patrick will never forget his parents as he believes they are watching him over now, he believes they will be watching over him for the rest of his life.

What can you bring to the agency: I can bring great things into this agency. With your research equipment I can do anything. Tell me what you need doing and Ill be on it straight away. I can bring many ideas if needed, and I am a quick thinker.  

Hello Pat,

(A slight change has been made with the application,  please submit your steamid in order to do a more in-depth background check)

Your application is currently under review, please give us up to 48 hours to review everything and either accept or deny it in order to set up an interview.

Thank you for your interest in The Blackwater Agency!

Have a good day!