The Test Car Project
(01-10-2019, 03:15 PM)Julern Wrote: Denied my app and frost's app Because it was ¨full¨   but then 5 hours later or something you accept like another app because its probably ur friend and then you accept like 5 more later lol, this is so unprofessional.

I really don't see an issue her Julern. It is completely up to the development team who joins the car testing. Whether it's their friend or not, if they feel they can suitably do the job then they can do it.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Lewwings
(01-11-2019, 11:22 AM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 03:15 PM)Julern Wrote: Denied my app and frost's app Because it was ¨full¨   but then 5 hours later or something you accept like another app because its probably ur friend and then you accept like 5 more later lol, this is so unprofessional.

I really don't see an issue her Julern. It is completely up to the development team who joins the car testing. Whether it's their friend or not, if they feel they can suitably do the job then they can do it.

Yeah thats fine, but dont lie about it and say its full when the havent denied 1 single app after mine was denied saying they were full.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
I said general reasoning, Julern, try to read what I said. On top of that, him not contacting you back is no issue, if you’re contacting him to dispute it, then that’s just childish.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(01-11-2019, 03:59 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I said general reasoning, Julern, try to read what I said. On top of that, him not contacting you back is no issue, if you’re contacting him to dispute it, then that’s just childish.

I Tried to contact him about the application and hes just ignoring me, More childish of him as an Developer.
(01-11-2019, 04:12 PM)Julern Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 03:59 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I said general reasoning, Julern, try to read what I said. On top of that, him not contacting you back is no issue, if you’re contacting him to dispute it, then that’s just childish.

I Tried to contact him about the application and hes just ignoring me, More childish of him as an Developer.

Suuure. So as not to derail this thread, and if you want to continue, hit me up on Discord.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

please shut the fuck up

ive waited a week to be unbanned from forum posting to tell you that.
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Lewwings
(01-11-2019, 05:12 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:

please shut the fuck up

You deserved to be Banned.
(01-11-2019, 05:31 PM)Julern Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 05:12 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:

please shut the fuck up

You deserved to be Banned.

Could you just grow up and leave it? I’ve got the same problem, do you see me whining about it? No. Get your stuff somewhere else and keep this thread clean.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 4 users Like Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Lewwings, ImTheRealSparks, Bobby Shmicki, Narcotic