Newcomer Advice!
Heart 
Hi everyone! I posted here earlier to say hi! Since I am new to the whole RP (and Gmod) scene, I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice or tips for a newcomer! Such as, how to do a job or how to have fun as a new player. 

Thanks!  Cool
(11-22-2018, 07:52 PM)dragon106 Wrote: Hi everyone! I posted here earlier to say hi!

hi mr dragon106

Since I am new to the whole RP (and Gmod) scene, I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice or tips for a newcomer!

ok

Such as, how to do a job or

https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85

how to have fun as a new player. 

1. follow the rules
2. ACTUALLY follow the rules
3. UNDERSTAND the rules
4. don't take the game or roleplay too serious; it's a game, and should be enjoyed, don't become one of those megalomaniac rule-Nazis you see that PR everything, enjoy yourself
5. meet all sorts of people from all sorts of roleplay backgrounds
6. make some friends, it will help a lot if they are experienced
7. be yourself

Thanks!  Cool

have fun

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • dragon106, thefamilyjuls
(11-22-2018, 07:58 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 07:52 PM)dragon106 Wrote: Hi everyone! I posted here earlier to say hi!

hi mr dragon106

Since I am new to the whole RP (and Gmod) scene, I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice or tips for a newcomer!

ok

1. follow the rules
3. UNDERSTAND the rules
4. don't take the game or roleplay too serious; it's a game, and should be enjoyed, don't become one of those megalomaniac rule-Nazis you see that PR everything, enjoy yourself
7. be yourself

Thanks!  Cool

have fun

Quote:1. follow the rules
3. UNDERSTAND the rules

funny you're saying that minge
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 4 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • John Jong, Dimitris, Ratatoskrr, thefamilyjuls
(11-22-2018, 08:19 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 07:58 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

hi mr dragon106

ok

1. follow the rules
3. UNDERSTAND the rules
7. be yourself

Thanks!  Cool

have fun

Quote:1. follow the rules
3. UNDERSTAND the rules

funny you're saying that minge

ikr top quality top kek 10/10 comedy

ps - I said it as in it's a good idea to follow them!!!!!!! not them I actually lmao!!!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Weezy_
Listen to the advice I gave ya and you’ll be alright
Welcome, the most popular thing to do on this server is become president, hide and then raise the tax to 40$. In that particular order.

Good luck
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Lewwings
(11-22-2018, 08:49 PM)Yes Aspire Wrote: Listen to the advice I gave ya and you’ll be alright

Don’t do that you will become a PR Nazi
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Lewwings
(11-22-2018, 09:53 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 08:49 PM)Yes Aspire Wrote: Listen to the advice I gave ya and you’ll be alright

Don’t do that you will become a PR Nazi

Yes 2 prs which both got approved in 6 months which makes me a pr nazi.
Don’t talk shit you’re a double accounter.
Cheers
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • mark2766
A few things to consider on how to be a liked person on FL:
Be friendly!
Be considerate don’t go screaming at people because things don’t go your way.
Know how to build well and with details (this isn’t required but it’s a useful skill for people to recognise you and also to earn a bit of money in-game for making someone a dupe!
Don’t PR for tiny rule breakages e.g. PRing Player A because they called you fat.
Follow the rules (I know there’s quite a few so the main ones are RDM, CDM, FailRP and metagaming)
Join RPs so people can see what your like and make sure to include /me’s and /it’s they will help the immersion and don’t break character.
Don’t ask for RPPs by doing this removes your chance of getting one and maybe even the chance of other people in the RP getting one as well.

And most importantly don’t be toxic!

I hope this helps a bit and I will see you around in-game! Smile
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • dragon106
(11-22-2018, 10:02 PM)JohnJong Wrote: A few things to consider on how to be a liked person on FL:
Be friendly!
Be considerate don’t go screaming at people because things don’t go your way.
Know how to build well and with details (this isn’t required but it’s a useful skill for people to recognise you and also to earn a bit of money in-game for making someone a dupe!
Don’t PR for tiny rule breakages e.g. PRing Player A because they called you fat.
Follow the rules (I know there’s quite a few so the main ones are RDM, CDM, FailRP and metagaming)
Join RPs so people can see what your like and make sure to include /me’s and /it’s they will help the immersion and don’t break character.
Don’t ask for RPPs by doing this removes your chance of getting one and maybe even the chance of other people in the RP getting one as well.

And most importantly don’t be toxic!

I hope this helps a bit and I will see you around in-game! Smile
Thank you! I really appreciate the advice!  Nervous