Admin Report Forgee
(09-13-2018, 11:14 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 11:11 PM)Tomm Wrote: The president was randomly demoting people in the government and threatening many others with no grounds to back up his actions. There were many complaints OOC (and I'm sure on @) about this but none were responded to by the staff team. I presume this was when people collectively decided if it won't be dealt with OOC we'll have to try and roleplay it the best we can (with no intent to backseat admin). This is where Forgee finally got involved and turned it into an admin situation in the president favor. Many valid points were made by people in the sit but most were ignored or dodged around by Forgee. The whole thing felt shady/unprofessional on a server of this level.

Forgee made the point that the president wasn't a dictator so there was no reason to be going against him, however, mark dug up an old post where Forgee had stated that he sees presidents who set the tax to over 40% as dictators. The president did have the tax at 40% and was acting in a corrupt manner which made Forgee's point null. Forgee quickly moved on and said that Mark was hiring/ordering the rebels to kill the president and accused him of team killing. '6.9 Do not kill or injure any other government member.' as far as I remember Mark didn't PERSONALLY kill anyone nor did he SPECIFICALLY order a certain player or job role to KILL the president. The rebels turned up of their own accord and just because Mark (or any other cop) didn't arrest them doesn't mean he can be accused of teamkilling.

To summarise, Forgee handled the admin situation in a very biased and unprofessional manner. The way he carried himself made him seem like a child constantly saying but, but, but, whenever someone made a valid point that he actually decided to acknowledge. smh

"Mark didn't PERSONALLY kill anyone nor did he SPECIFICALLY order a certain player or job role to KILL the president." 

Yes, he did.

v4b1 [22:43:09] mark2766 (STEAM_0:1:429317406) said: /radio he is at the lake
v4b1 [22:43:09] mark2766 (STEAM_0:1:429317406) used command: radio he is at the lake
v4b1 [22:48:16] mark2766 (STEAM_0:1:429317406) said: kil him

1. how is 'kil him' said in local chat, and spelled wrong, in any way specifically directed towards a player or job role?
2. this is a prime example of you dodging around valid points as I'm pretty sure my 3 paragraphs weren't solely about that^

Edit: also look at the timestamps on those 3 messaged the first 2 are a good 5 minute away from the third and they're all taken massively out of context...
In response to Forgee, where he states, "he demoted about 3 officers, 2 that were shooting other officers and 1 that tazed me without a valid reason."

I am the officer he is referring to when he says tazed for no reason, as i had entered the garage and seen a player near the guns rack, i ran in and tazed him and cuffed him to question why he was trespassing in this part of the garage and if he had any authentication to be here. Forgee just turns on no clip, picks me up and says, Out of character, "First of all i'm an admin you cant do that, and secondly I'm attending to an Admin call." At this point i apologised for interrupting and it was an easy mistake when he doesn't take the admin call somewhere else to be dealt with. However this point shows me a few things. Forgee believes that the president demoted a cop for randomly tazing him, however i was never actually demoted for this reason, which shows Forgee must of told the president to Demote for this. Also the fact Forgee tells me i cant taze him because hes admin shows he clearly thinks he is immune to breaking unconditional laws. Finally Forgee was clearly responding to calls or incidents across the server. I forgot to add early that forgee was clearly dismissing any valid and reasonable points by anyone in the Admin sit, and no real conclusion was reached. In the end Forgee just decided to ban Mark to put an end to it.
And one last point Forgee you constantly made up accusations to fit your reason to punish me in the sit, first you said because the president has the tax at 40% doesn't mean he is a dictator, when I explained you clearly said "having tax at more than 21%" makes you a dictator you moved on to say I told the VP to change the tax, when I said that wasn't true you then moved onto something else
(09-13-2018, 11:26 PM)Bradley29th Wrote: In response to Forgee, where he states, "he demoted about 3 officers, 2 that were shooting other officers and 1 that tazed me without a valid reason."

I am the officer he is referring to when he says tazed for no reason, as i had entered the garage and seen a player near the guns rack, i ran in and tazed him and cuffed him to question why he was trespassing in this part of the garage and if he had any authentication to be here. Forgee just turns on no clip, picks me up and says, Out of character, "First of all i'm an admin you cant do that, and secondly I'm attending to an Admin call." At this point i apologised for interrupting and it was an easy mistake when he doesn't take the admin call somewhere else to be dealt with. However this point shows me a few things. Forgee believes that the president demoted a cop for randomly tazing him, however i was never actually demoted for this reason, which shows Forgee must of told the president to Demote for this. Also the fact Forgee tells me i cant taze him because hes admin shows he clearly thinks he is immune to breaking unconditional laws. Finally Forgee was clearly responding to calls or incidents across the server. I forgot to add early that forgee was clearly dismissing any valid and reasonable points by anyone in the Admin sit, and no real conclusion was reached. In the end Forgee just decided to ban Mark to put an end to it.

No this is a different unrelated issue, I am referring to a cop that jumped aboard our yacht and tazed me who Nicholas then demoted immediately.
(09-13-2018, 11:20 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Also one last thing I at no point in the video told anyone to kill him, I actually spent the time trying to stop the mob from killing him

Correction I at no point told a citizen or rebel etc to kill him, the thing with the officers is clearly explained by me multiple times of the precedent for government to execute the president if roleplayed and he is am extreme dictator

This is a lie.

Admin abuse cases are very serious topics, lying is not going to help.
You clearly told multiple people multiple times to kill him. 

https://youtu.be/dvg-hwbDbcY
Just want to quickly add after watching the first video Forgee commented on this thread I've seen more FailRP from the President than from Mark. The President was also very clearly being watched by the staff as he was receiving multiple PMs advising him on what to do in an OOC manner. This alone backs up my point of the ban being biased as Mark received nothing but unfair conviction for trying to roleplay, whereas the president was practically groomed to break the rules.
(09-13-2018, 11:41 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 11:20 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Also one last thing I at no point in the video told anyone to kill him, I actually spent the time trying to stop the mob from killing him

Correction I at no point told a citizen or rebel etc to kill him, the thing with the officers is clearly explained by me multiple times of the precedent for government to execute the president if roleplayed and he is am extreme dictator

This is a lie.

Forgee honestly if you aren't going to respond to the dozens of accusations and just pick and choose what you respond to I am not wasting any more time, and I clearly said "correction I at no point told a citizen or rebel to execute the president" which is true because the only reason the president can hear that is because its on the government radio.
(09-13-2018, 11:43 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

This is a lie.

Forgee honestly if you aren't going to respond to the dozens of accusations and just pick and choose what you respond to I am not wasting any more time, and I clearly said "correction I at no point told a citizen or rebel to execute the president" which is true because the only reason the president can hear that is because its on the government radio.

At the end of the video you told two citzens to "f**k him up" and "anyone who wants to help go inside and f**k him up" This is a clear example of you ordering Citizens to kill him, therefore you are lying, again.
(09-13-2018, 11:46 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 11:43 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

This is a lie.

At the end of the video you told two citzens to "f**k him up" and "anyone who wants to help go inside and f**k him up" This is a clear example of you ordering Citizens to kill him, therefore you are lying, again.
No forge you are lying, if you actually viewed the footage before rushing to get some evidence to back you up here you would see that was not me
Mark may be lying but he's still tackling the points made against him head-on, similar to how he tackled the corrupt president situation with an RP attempt. You, on the other hand, are dodging around points made against you much like you were dodging around the numerous admin request made on the President in game.

I'd rather be a liar than a Joe Fryer