OOC Information

Steam name
Centurion
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:59563366

What is your RPP count?

What timezone are you currently in?
GMT

How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)

Current hours on the server (time of application)

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Of course.

In Character Information

Full name
Sergai 'Centurion' Varkov

Background information of your character
Sergai 'Centurion' Varkov... Where to start?

Born and raised in Moscow by an his mentally ill mother. His father had left before he had been born, and his mother soon became a slave to those who wanted an evening's 'entertainment'. Until the age of 10 Sergai was constantly attacked, abused, chewed up and spat out. As Sergai reached his 12th birthday it dawned on him. After years of playing victim to the various goons controlling his life, Sergai clicked. Taking a kitchen knife into his mothers room, watching his own parent being used, he plunged a knife into the spine of his enemy. He soon became addicted to what he felt that night.

Power.

It was not long before Sergai began to make the Varkov name heard. Despite being in his teenage years, Sergai often took up contracts deemed impossible to even professional killers. Within a matter of years he had earned the nickname 'Centurion', believed by his enemies to be worth more than 100 men. Fearful of his name, the underground of Evocity bowed down to his brutal yet brilliant tactics. By the age of 21, there was no threat not eliminated, no friend not made nor any opposition not taken care of. Sergai's empire had been created. However, his time of glory would not reign supreme forever. Of his two closest companions, one was ripped from his grasp. Drug bust. His final friend soon followed suit as he betrayed Sergai, offering rival mobsters the whereabouts of the most sacred and important part of his life, his mother. By the time Sergai could reach his beloved protector and carer it was too late. Beaten, raped, tortured and crucified. His mother had been taken from him and as news of his mourning spread, his kingdom was lost. Sergai soon became the one thing he always dreaded;

Powerless.

For the next 10 years Sergai went into hiding, some say for safety, some say for grieving. But, Sergai always knew he would not stay hidden forever. He knew deep down that when he did reveal his name back to Evocity that it would not come without bloodshed and fear! Despite his thirst for vengeance and his need for blood, Sergai needed brothers of whom he could trust. With this in mind, he set out to learn more about the underground agencies that now control Evocity before offering his services one more time.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?
I have played with and spoken to the majoirty of members, though only know some well. Many of those I know will have been from 2012/13. My reference would mainly revolve around General Rickets whom I am still active with in and out of FL.

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
Sergai has long desired brother with whom he can trust, and who better to trust than killing machines such as himself?

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
Growing up with a single mother, and having been taken advantage of most of his childhood, Sergai had to be a quick learner to survive. His stubbornness to give up in the face of overwhelming odds, his willingness to defeat even the mightiest of foes and his ability to make the most out of any given situation all accompany his extensive arsenal to project as the perfect weapon in combat.

Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
Of course.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)

Rifle Ammo
M4A1
Knife (RP Purposes)
Heath Kit
Injection Needles
Dodge Vehicle
Steroids
Kevlar
Holster

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : Yes
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: Yes
Coffee:  Sometimes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
Guns are entirely based on; Meta, situation and location. In raids, I will often have a medium ranged rifle such as an M4A1 of Galil accompanied with a short range weapon such as a MAC-10 or XM Shotgun for rushing. This may change dependant on the skill of the enemy or the shape of the base.

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
As of now, not. Since my recent return I have yet to reinstate my software. However it will be running soon.

Clans you have previously been involved with
The Denino Family (Closed)
Park Industries (Closed)
The Camorro Family (Closed)

Reason for leaving these previous clans
As stated above, they all closed.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
Since my recent return I have not set up my recording again and hence have no footage. Also, my internet means uploading extensive videos for unnecessary purposes would lead to an angry family

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Of course.
(07-10-2018, 05:52 PM)Centurion Wrote:
-Application-

(07-10-2018, 04:48 PM)SJthen Wrote:
-Application-

(07-10-2018, 09:20 AM)Jaz Wrote:
-Application-

(07-10-2018, 02:02 AM)jude Wrote:
-Application-

Applications acknowledged | Currently under review

Thank you for applying, please be patient while the Commanders review your application.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

(07-10-2018, 05:52 PM)Centurion Wrote:
-Application-
(07-10-2018, 04:48 PM)SJthen Wrote:
-Application-
(07-10-2018, 09:20 AM)Jaz Wrote:
-Application-
(07-10-2018, 02:02 AM)jude Wrote:
-Application-

Hi All,

For those who have not submitted videos (Sjthen, Centurion & Jude) I will require you to PM me Nasus & Barry a 5-6 minute  segment of you in combat (ideally I need a situation where you're attacking as this shows best ability).

Jaz, thank you for submitting the video. To be truthful, we was not impressed by your performance in the video however we're always happy to assist. In future we recommend shooting from third person and rarely going first person. I'd recommend getting more practise in gunfights and then when you feel ready please submit a video to me showing improvements. Also, get used to using keybinds for rifle ammo, health kits, injection needles, and anything else you think is necessary.

I will not deny your application Jaz, I will however put it on hold as I always happy to assist with improvement.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Link, General Rickets, SJ., Chech

OOC Information

Steam name
N.Bentley

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:88910987

What is your RPP count?

GMT+2.

12, I´m playing since 2015 and i played like shit. Today I´m playing Legit 

~480h
(~800h Garry´s Mod)

Yes, everything.

In Character Information

Full name
Neyson Bentley, Lewis Sukmadik

I born 20.04.1997 in Evocity. My Life was very hard. I had to work with 8 years old in a small market. My Dad punched me if i did a mistake everytime. And my mom was dead. he died because of cancer. 5 years old later. i started to go to school. i got bullied everday, because i had cheap clothes. 20 years later i started a new life. i won the 2 millions jackpot. Now im living rich. I payed really much money to charity

Ghost Killer, General Rickets

Crimson´s Order is a nice group of loyal people. You can earn much money in this clan, bacause Crimson Order is very strong. I like to be in a clan, because i dont want to play alone. I think i can be a good part in your clan

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?

If other candidates come in, I do not think it's bad, or I'm not mad. I would be very happy if I came in.
and I´m also very Kind, and helpful. I´m also a good Sniper. I´m very Patient.

Additional Information

Yes. I´m heavly armed some times

Backup-Button, Panic-Button, Kevlar , Health-Packs, Steroids, Food (fish) , 10-4 , 10-4 Responding.

Injection needles : Yes
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee:  No

I use M4A1's/Galil for mid/long range. But i´d like to play with the XM too, it´s a strong weapon in close combat

Plays.tv recording everytime.

I was everytime alone
-
I don´t have a Video. but i can send a Video later.

I will follow all orders
Neyson Bentley
[Image: kVapH0U.png]

OOC Information

Steam name
JoshZ

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:57372971

What is your RPP count?

GMT

808 hours

Yes

In Character Information

Full name
Josh Bullsack

Syrian immigrant. I have a tribal background after my family sent me too New Zealand where I would hunt the jungles throwing wooden spears at animals. My family then furthermore moved too London where I would be apart of one of the most dangerous gangs.

Mostly everyone

Cause I want too kill people and make easy money. Also I’ve just came back too FL after a long vacation just need good people to base wi H

Dunno just a bit of a funny geezer. Decent shot got a good personality can talk to people reallly easily

Additional Information

Yep ofc

Health
Rifle ammo
Shotgun ammo
Coffee

Steroids: No
Coffee:  Yes

XM close range
Galli longer range

Yes

Loads of them

They're all shit

Enter info here

Yes
(07-14-2018, 12:35 PM)[FL:RP] Zed Wrote: -Application-

(07-15-2018, 02:08 AM)JoshZ Wrote: -Application-

Thank you for applying, please be patient while the Commanders review your application.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Recruitment Status

We are currently looking to hire another four active members into The Order. It is not a requirement to have played with us before for  in order to apply. All we are looking for are people who are looking to improve (need to record so we can watch and review POV for improvement), active and nice guys to be around.

The Order is a group where everyone has eachothers backs. If you're wanting to join this group then put your application in today!
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • god, General Rickets, Link, Wolven

OOC Information

Steam name
Ali 

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:51507582

What is your RPP count?

GMT

https://gyazo.com/84ca290f7ffd80e6d8bd5f8fb38222ea

Yes and Yes

In Character Information

Full name
Jonathan Donavitch / Samantha Donavitch

Let me tell you the story of Mr. Jonathan Donavitch, he grew up on the roads of North West London, growing up he saw his Gs gettin stabbed up on the main roads and his bros shot. Growing up around death and despair makes you do things a normal man wouldn't. One day when Jonathan had come back from school he had opened the door to his dad slashing his mothers throat with a shank in that split second Jonathan backed out his shank from under his thermals and stabbed his father 23 times in the back and face. From that day on life would never be simple for Jonathan, his home became the trap house, he started low but with the mind set of a young Pablo Escobar. Jonathan was movin bricks round the block daily with only a pedal bike and kitchen knife in his back pocket. Jonathan got lucky and got in contract with a Underground Mafia, this was Jonathans moment to shine and make big moves. He took it. From that point on Jonathan made racks, slowly sittin back growin his stacks with his Gs. However, all good things come to an end... One day one of his close Gs snaked him they backed out the pump from the duffel bag and told him give him the code to the safe and with a blink of an eye a quarter of all of Jonathans profits. From that point on Jonathan learnt that no one can be trusted and he had to make a say on how snakes are not tolerated. Later that day Jonathan spread the world to all the postcodes all over London that there was a hit on that snake for 10 Grand. It than took Jonathan 3 months to track down that snake he decided how he was going to catch him lackin
he decided that he was going to get a good lookin set up chick to take him out on a date but the twist is going to be she is going to take him to a alley way to give him head... Jonathan than pulled up from the darkness and hoped out the 4x4 Range and bursted the pump at his head that was the last breath that snake took he had died instantly. Later that night Jonathan called a few of his boys and raided his house and took back all the stolen cash he then got info on a trap house the snake had the boys all pulled up raided that shit and burnt it to the ground. From that day on Jonthan had engraved his name on his blocks and all of North West London. Jonathan wanted some new views so he decided to move to somewhere more quite. Evocity. However, when his plane touched down he could tell this was going to be another business opportunity.

I have had spoken to a lot of people in Crimson. However, I know Kippsee the best out of everyone.

At the end of the day my main goal is to make money and fuck shit up. Having people around you and working with you to achive this mindset will help you move up in the world.

Well the main part is im not a greedy person I don't mind sharing, so i can supply Crimson with cheaper supplies so beat Ammo, Coffee, ect...

Additional Information

Yes, I have never relied on anyone. Ever.

Medkit
Injection Needle
Rifle Ammo
Coffee 
Repair Kit
Galil/AK Equip Bind
Kevlar

Coffee:  Yes
Bandages:  No
Rifle ammo:  Yes
What weapons are bound?  Yes, Galil, AK
Breaches:  Yes
Molotov's:  Yes

(If you do not have any of these bound you are expected to bound all of them. If you do not know a reason why please ask so you can understand the purpose
Galil, AK, M4 (Short/Med/Long Range)
AWP (Med/Long Range)
XM, Pump (Short Range)

Yes.

Red Devils

Inactive.

Not at this current time. But if it is really important i can.

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order[OOC reason]?
To put it simply, you lot are not a bunch of fucking apes. I consider my self a good played and i dislike playing with players that are not at my skill level or better cuz they won't help me get better

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order[OOC reason]?
I am able to supply my teammates with amazing ingame skill and previous FPS skill, I am also able to provide useful coms to enusure a slaughter on the battlefield.

Yes!
The following 2 users Like AliTaze's post:
  • god, Wolven

OOC Information

Steam name
[FL] Random

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:57769738

What is your RPP count?
I have 14 RPP at the time this application is written.

My timezone is GMT +1

How many bans do you currently have?
I have 3 bans.

I have 2170 hours and counting.

Do you have a microphone & access to Discord?
Yes I do.

Additional Information

I know quite a few people:
-JackZ
-Tomo
-Divey
-General Rickets
-Falcao
-Jonas
-Ukraine
-Reebs
-Mustang
-Willem De Walrus
-Panda

Yes I am.

My keybinds as of now:
-Rifle Ammo
-Kevlar
-Medkit
-Galil
-M4

Injection needles : Rarely
Steroids: No
Bandages:  No
Rifle ammo:  Yes
What weapons are bound?  Galil and M4
Breaches:  Yes
Molotov's:  Yes

(If you do not have any of these bound you are expected to bound all of them. If you do not know a reason why please ask so you can understand the purpose

Long Range: I typically use an assault rifle (Preferably Galil or M4) for long range.
Medium Range: Yet again, I use an assault rifle for medium range.
Short Range/Tight corridors: In these situations I like to use shotguns, and my favourite shotgun is the XM.

I am able to record any situation.

I have been in quite a few clans:
 -Camorro Family
 -Ace Industries
 -The Syndicate
 -The Falcone Family
 -Estleback Corporation
 -Park Industries

Some of the clans have been shut down due to war. Others were closed because the clan owner did not want to continue with it. The clans that I willingly left though, I left because they were inactive and there was little happening.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish (This will help with getting in):
I do not have any videos as of now.

It is the most active clan out there as of now, and I would be excited to be brought back into the clan world in an active clan. Ontop of that it has a lot of good people in it, including some of my friends.

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order[OOC reason]?
I have a lot of experience within Aggressive RP (That being said, there is always room for improvement.) I am also a decent builder, and I am willing to participate in building any dupes for the clan.

I am willing to follow orders, and do anything that is asked of me.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • god, Panda

OOC Information

Steam name
[FL:RP] Sem

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:128955639

What is your RPP count?

UMC+1

How many bans do you currently have?

Do you have a microphone & access to Discord?
Yes.

Additional Information

No.

Yes I am.

Gail
AWP
Riffle Ammo
Shotgun Ammo
Sniper ammo
Medkits
Coffie
Kevlar

Injection needles : No
Bandages:  No
Rifle ammo:  Yes/No
What weapons are bound? Gail, XM, Aug
Molotov's:  Yes

AWP = Long Range
Gail = Long/Middle Range
XM = Close range

Yes

Redemption
Kingsman

Kingsmam  = stopped
Redemptation = not so active

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish (This will help with getting in):

I dont have any video's right now

Well sinds Redemption is not active anymore is it time to move on, that is why I would like to join a active Clan. I thought about this a lot and now I made a decision  to join The Crimson Order to pud a lot of time in there.

Well I have some experience with AggressiveRP that is because I did a lot of Practice and I'm always in the mood to learn new things. I am not the best builder bud I can make some small good looking things.

Yes
[Image: D6dUHLZ.png]