The Crimson Order
(07-06-2018, 10:28 PM)Wreckpod1 (Cobra) Wrote: -Application-
(07-06-2018, 10:28 PM)Mustang Wrote: -Application-

(07-07-2018, 06:26 AM)Falcon Wrote: -Application-

Applications Reviewed | ACCEPTED

Your applications have been reviewed and the commanders believe you are all ready to join the order as the rank.

I look forward to have you by our side. May you all be so fortunate to stand in the shadows as the blood falls.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 2 users Like Grape's post:
  • Mustang, Falcon
can i join the gang pls i have 7 ifrits and I dont roach!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • , god
Who the fuck is the Nasos
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Grape
(07-08-2018, 06:46 PM)Jordy Wrote: can i join the gang pls i have 7 ifrits and I dont roach!

arma 3 memes i like
(07-08-2018, 07:14 PM)Cox Wrote: Who the fuck is the Nasos

chinese dipping sauce
I should run this shit cause I’m a pimp wearing Gucci minq and without me this whole show is fucked
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • JackZ
(07-08-2018, 07:35 PM)Cox Wrote: I should run this shit cause I’m a pimp wearing Gucci minq and without me this whole show is fucked

On behalf of the order we miss you coxy boy and we hope you're having a good time in Cuba in your playboy mansion.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Cox
Unactivity Announcement:

I will taking a trip out of Evocity from Monday to Friday on the dates as followed:
09/07/19 -13/07/19
16/07/19 -21/07/19
23/07/19 -27/07/19
30/07/19 -03/08/19

Will keep my phone switched on in case of emergencies relevant members will have the ability to contact me.

Thank you.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 2 users Like Richtea's post:
  • , Grape

OOC Information

Steam name
Jude

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:46525914

What is your RPP count?

What timezone are you currently in?
BST

How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)

Current hours on the server (time of application)
638 hours
Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Yes

In Character Information

Full name
Arytom Tchort Sokolov

Background information of your character
Born in the Soviet Union on July 25th 1985, during ever increasing political instability in the state. Arytom was raised by his father with strict military like discipline as he was a former Spetsnaz operative, this lead to him having extreme loyalty and passion for causes he believed in. Not only this, his father also trained him to be weapons proficient from a young age so therefore prompted by his fathers death and the ever decreasing stability of The Russian Federation after the Collapse of the Soviet Union, Arytom decided to join the Russian Armed Forces. He was first deployed during the second Chechen war in 2003, Arytom encountered numerous atrocities carried about by the Russian Government, he saw mass killings of innocent civilians simply in the wrong place and whole towns being carpet bombed just in case they contained Terrorist Rebels. The final event however of what pushed Arytom over the edge occurred on January 27th 2003. Arytom and his division lead by commander Anatoly Kvashnin were ordered to search a compound believed to contain rebels. After following the procedure by the book Arytom and his squad cleared every room until they came to the last room, believed to be where the telecommunications center was located. Arytom breached the room only to find a woman and a child, they said nothing as he looked them in the eyes, Arytom's squad leader then promptly ordered their execution because they were "witnesses", Arytom froze, he went into auto pilot and raise his gun first shooting the mother, then the child. No emotion on his face. They both fell to the ground, lifeless. Arytom too fell to the ground. He woke up back at his barracks being mocked by his fellow soldiers for passing out because of only killing two people. Arytom knew what he had to do, during that night he left his barracks and headed for the gate, lightly guarded at this time of night. He escaped the compound with no guards noticing and headed to the nearest airport, there he booked a one way ticket to the land of the free with intentions of exposing government corruption worldwide, not only to save peoples lives, but also to get revenge for them too.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who? 
BlackJihadWarrior

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
Support other likeminded people who have a hate for government oppression too and can conduct objectives in a professional and coordinated manner.
What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
My experience fighting for a corrupt government and witnessing the effects of corruption and oppression. Not to mention my combat experience in such a 
horrific place such as Chechnya.

Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
Yes.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
Health kits
Rifle ammo
Coffee

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : No
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee:  Yes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
Galil/M4/AK for mid-range and raiding etc
XM1014 for CQC
Tranquilizer for non-lethality

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Yes, i have shadowplay

Clans you have previously been involved with
Blackwatch Corporation / Blackwatch Corporation & Gentek
Mist Security Corporation

Reason for leaving these previous clans
They had closed.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
I have no videos of me raiding start to finish,

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes.
Quote:

OOC Information

Steam name
Jaz

Steam ID
STEAM_01:1:55659886

What is your RPP count?
0 ( I'm trying my hardest to get this up, passive roleplay and everything I can think of. )

What timezone are you currently in?
BST 

How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)
None (LINK)

Current hours on the server (time of application)

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Yes, I do.

In Character Information

Full name
Gilbert Nomoney.

Background information of your character

His name is a play on words, a homeless man looking to earn a quick buck with the idea of robbery, scamming and generally begging for it. Dancing for the rich folk. Having been immigrated from the great Soviet land of Russia with next to no English skills and very little respect for others. He never landed himself a job and rendered himself with no money in a land ruled by capitalistic minds. After having various poor experiences with members of the Crimson order, mostly the trashing of his Hobo home by one of their anarchists getting excited with a Molotov.

[Image: 8159a70d2c814d15357d4c9acac8b042.jpg]

After this life threatening and horrifying experience, he decided his best to try and actually join those who tormented him. Maybe then he can sort his life out.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who? 

He doesn't completely know anyone on a persona level, just over bad experiences. 

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?

Gilbert needs friends and people who he can actually trust, even if it's similar to a cult with extremist point of views.  (( On an OOC note, I've recently returned back to Fearless RP after a six month hiatus. I really want to get back into it but I'm just struggling to find people who are accepting of outsiders. I'm not too good at applications but I can make up for this in activity and being friendly ))

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?

I am pure Russian body! I am perfect choice. (( To put things simply, I'm a nice person. I love hanging around with people and helping them out. Doing simple tasks to just make other peoples day even if it's just a server on a old game. A high morale boosting person if I don't toot my own horn at that. ))

Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
I am as much as I can be.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
Currently none, but I'm willing to set some up.

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : Yes
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee:  Yes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
Depending on the situation and whats going on, assault rifles are a good general all purpose weapon. Good to be used against raids and during raids of others. This ranges from the AK, M16 and the Galil. My personal favourite is the Galil.

General defence against a raid if you're alone is Benelli M4 is the best option as it allows you to take on multiple targets within a short radius.

Pistols are shit except for roleplay purposes. 

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
I've got a seperate harddrive for Shadowplay, so it's possible.

Clans you have previously been involved with
None recently, I was a part of Park Industries a while ago.

Reason for leaving these previous clans
Inactivity.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
I haven't got any recent footage of me performing a raid, but I do have one for a counter raid. 

(( Sent VIA PM ))

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes