S.A.S.
First off why did you lock my thread in suggestions so i cant replie ok my replie is the whole mission thing i was talking about was only an example they can do alot more than just that like quarintine an area they dont have to be on 24/7 surveliance on the president like the ss does they can do different stuff ok my whole point of that thread was to make the S.A.S. more accessibile so others could enjoy the fun of doing S.A.S. stuff.
My point is that your suggestions doesn't require anything. Talk to the President and change your /job to S.A.S or whatever you call it and RP it. You can't execute people though. Infection RP, things like this have been suggested before so we are aware of that, don't need it suggested again.
Dare to think!
EvoCity is American.

SAS is not only British, but also incredibly secretive - You would basically never see them in a city.
(02-07-2012, 11:42 AM)Faustie Wrote: EvoCity is American.

SAS is not only British, but also incredibly secretive - You would basically never see them in a city.

Bam dum daaaaaaaaaam, not true.

They even have a TV Show where you can see what they are doing when they bodyguard for Royals and V.I.P's
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Well actully there is no real location for Evocity since on the BP gas station house it says something like 8 cents for a cola or dollar or something like that and Dollars and cent's are american but BP stands for Brittish petrolium witch is Brittish
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(02-07-2012, 11:59 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Well actully there is no real location for Evocity since on the BP gas station house it says something like 8 cents for a cola or dollar or something like that and Dollars and cent's are american but BP stands for Brittish petrolium witch is Brittish

Lol, it's BP Connect, it's supposed to be a sort of mini mart. And it's spelled British :3
(02-07-2012, 11:43 AM)Equalizer Wrote:

They even have a TV Show where you can see what they are doing when they bodyguard for Royals and V.I.P's

Ok then, tell me now, exactly who is in the SAS. I want information on all SAS troops in.. Birmingham.

You have 20 minutes.
(02-07-2012, 12:55 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 11:43 AM)Equalizer Wrote:

Ok then, tell me now, exactly who is in the SAS. I want information on all SAS troops in.. Birmingham.

You have 20 minutes.

Time Crisis 5!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • equal
(02-07-2012, 06:02 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: My point is that your suggestions doesn't require anything. Talk to the President and change your /job to S.A.S or whatever you call it and RP it. You can't execute people though. Infection RP, things like this have been suggested before so we are aware of that, don't need it suggested again.

Ok but if someone saw you off in the distance would they know you are S.A.S. no they wouldnt they would just see a team of cops or whatever and even worse if there rebels theyd be like oh ****** SCRAM.... And yes i do watch alot of S.A.S. movies