Discord UBR
Your name: Fieldy

Your Discord ID: Fieldy#0847

Your ban ID: n/a

Banned by: No Clue

Reason: No Clue

Involved: People in the Discord

Why we should unban you: 

Several Death and DDOS threats were made towards me by Perqe. I took it to PMs like a good person and stopped well before a warning was given to everyone. 

I don't see how banning me and not banning Perqe is an alright thing to do. I defended myself amidst the action and took it to the PMs to save trouble.

Also, no one told me I was getting banned and an admin stated that everyone would be nerfed not banned.
death and dos threats?

You have problems and I'm willing to pay for your counselling honestly.

I can however, tell you he did take it to PM with me.

Only reason i can see him getting banned is the fact that harassment is the reason for his ban, which is ToS therefore he should be banned from all the services but if it isn't that I'm not sure what it can be.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-06-2018, 08:31 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 08:00 PM)perqe Wrote: death and dos threats?

You have problems and I'm willing to pay for your counselling honestly.

I can however, tell you he did take it to PM with me.

Only reason i can see him getting banned is the fact that harassment is the reason for his ban, which is ToS therefore he should be banned from all the services but if it isn't that I'm not sure what it can be.

lmao did i ask for your opinion? no.

also

[Image: YOGaP8H.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: 2dd.jpg] - you

Well i can give it since i was involved.

I agree with what i said i was simply stating facts i would wipe the floor with you anyhow on topic, the first one is a general term used by brits i understand why you could misinterpret it.

I still don't understand the whole dos thing. I haven't once directly stated i would dos you, or anyone would for that matter.

I would also get the many racial comments you said towards but as i don't find them offensive and i don't want to waste time getting screenshots and whatever.

Also, i would like to reiterate my point that if the discord ban is due to your ban reason being ToS i can see where its coming from I'm just a third party I'm just giving a possibility of what it could be. What you did was harassment, harassment while using fl services to harass people. This is ToS, count yourself lucky that you're not banned from the forums, discord and in game permanently like you should be.

special treatment for you count yourself lucky.
perqe
Donator

I would also like to add, why are you trying to be funny posting pictures, this is a UBR from discord, shouldn't you be more serious if I'm being honest by the way you're acting i don't think you want to be unbanned from the discord, if you was more serious then i could probably agree
perqe
Donator

Your opinion is unbiased and invalid. I can only be banned for what I did on Fearless Services and admins have full access to that.

Once again you made another threat towards me and also you fail to show any evidence to back your little claims. Also, I have no idea what a ‘dos’ is.
(05-07-2018, 07:51 AM)fieldy Wrote: Your opinion is unbiased and invalid. I can only be banned for what I did on Fearless Services and admins have full access to that.

Once again you made another threat towards me and also you fail to show any evidence to back your little claims. Also, I have no idea what a ‘dos’ is.

Take the comments I’m making how you want you’re obviously quaking in your boots but I appreciate you have now became serious on your ubr
perqe
Donator

https://gyazo.com/968b0f43403fbd725c4a6094c6a48275

https://gyazo.com/eb837d9d96108e7eb127437891993ea9

Also, you're acting all worried about a supposed DDoS threat but then you're one about telling me where you live.

I cant tell if your serious all your points a contradicting and its like you're just chatting to get out of a mess you're in.

I dont think your genuine.
perqe
Donator

Involved, was in the conversation and one of the nerfed people.

Fieldy was the intiator (from my memory) but he did attempt to move the conversation to the DMs even before he got warned. Then, looking back now in the logs, fieldy did not attempt to talk anymore in general. So he stopped texting even before he was warned, and got banned anyway for something outside of the server.

If the Dms don't count in the server, why do they seem to here?
[Image: af3857de11424379366ffb495e119d66_2.png?w...height=425]
forum married to spanks and exothicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-07-2018, 10:32 AM)perqe Wrote: https://gyazo.com/968b0f43403fbd725c4a6094c6a48275

https://gyazo.com/eb837d9d96108e7eb127437891993ea9

Also, you're acting all worried about a supposed DDoS threat but then you're one about telling me where you live.

I cant tell if your serious all your points a contradicting and its like you're just chatting to get out of a mess you're in.

I dont think your genuine.

sorry mr. big admin man but bringing up things said off of fl services and trying to use them against me in an ubr amuses me.

please stop wasting your time and go pretend to be a big man somewhere else
The fact that you are continuing to insult me and make petty remarks in and throughout your UBR proves my point. I have nothing further to add other than your attitude stinks and I would recommend changing it.
perqe
Donator