General Rickets' AMA
(04-16-2018, 04:21 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 04:18 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 04:13 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 03:44 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 03:06 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote: hey how tall are you? are you short?

one question, why are you trying to insult him and its quite obvious fieldy has put you up to this.

So lets expose you a little, lets start with you're a girl who accepted money from fieldy and sebasti to draw their name on your tits,

ive seen the pictures not pretty at all.

So lets stop giving it the biggen when you're not about it find someone else to go try and cause shit because it aint happening here.

Since you're in need of money as you have dropped to drastic measures to get it, how about i give a fat stack for you to fuck off and stop giving people grief on the forums.

Grow up also, and have some respect you dont even know rickets to even be joking, its an insult and you know what you're doing.

"So lets expose you a little, lets start with you're a girl" oh shit u got me....

I dont care about people knowin lol it was a good meme, 5 cent profit what can u say B)
but thanks for expose @ anyone else whos interested ; )

nah fr tho nobody gives a damn shit like what do u even exlpect from me  have an anime hentai profile picture

also his pic is ölegit publiclly posted on You what the fuck is even up with you lol

Just dont be freaking with people you dont know give the geezer some well due respect.

End of the day, i couldnt give a fuck what you do just dont go round giving people grief simple, all i ask this is just a follow up from what elliot/filedy had done and it wasnt funny and is now honestly boring.

Im also happy you're making profit, everyone has to earn money somehow and profit is profit just please respect rickets like just because your friend is banned dont go round giving people grief.

what well due respect i have 3 minutes on the game legit what do u want from me

" couldnt give a fuck" but posted about it for everyone as if anyoen should give a fuck

fieldy is cool but wree not such dman clsoe friends, why do u take a damn shtipost so god damns erious. If it makes u happy it wasnt even ellio it was skurkas who inspired me

hes not my friend. he's more. you assuming were friends gives me grief, as u put it

also not knwoing rickets height gives me grief maybe and ur in the way of knowing his height, very sad now

If you're going to to shit post atleast learn how to do correctly, all im saying is dont give the man any grief you dont know him to joke with.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-16-2018, 04:23 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 04:21 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 04:18 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 04:13 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 03:44 PM)perqe Wrote: one question, why are you trying to insult him and its quite obvious fieldy has put you up to this.

So lets expose you a little, lets start with you're a girl who accepted money from fieldy and sebasti to draw their name on your tits,

So lets stop giving it the biggen when you're not about it find someone else to go try and cause shit because it aint happening here.

Since you're in need of money as you have dropped to drastic measures to get it, how about i give a fat stack for you to fuck off and stop giving people grief on the forums.

Grow up also, and have some respect you dont even know rickets to even be joking, its an insult and you know what you're doing.

"So lets expose you a little, lets start with you're a girl" oh shit u got me....

I dont care about people knowin lol it was a good meme, 5 cent profit what can u say B)
but thanks for expose @ anyone else whos interested ; )

nah fr tho nobody gives a damn shit like what do u even exlpect from me  have an anime hentai profile picture

also his pic is ölegit publiclly posted on You what the fuck is even up with you lol

Just dont be freaking with people you dont know give the geezer some well due respect.

End of the day, i couldnt give a fuck what you do just dont go round giving people grief simple, all i ask this is just a follow up from what elliot/filedy had done and it wasnt funny and is now honestly boring.

Im also happy you're making profit, everyone has to earn money somehow and profit is profit just please respect rickets like just because your friend is banned dont go round giving people grief.

what well due respect i have 3 minutes on the game legit what do u want from me

" couldnt give a fuck" but posted about it for everyone as if anyoen should give a fuck

fieldy is cool but wree not such dman clsoe friends, why do u take a damn shtipost so god damns erious. If it makes u happy it wasnt even ellio it was skurkas who inspired me

hes not my friend. he's more. you assuming were friends gives me grief, as u put it

also not knwoing rickets height gives me grief maybe and ur in the way of knowing his height, very sad now

If you're going to to shit post atleast learn how to do correctly, all im saying is dont give the man any grief you dont know him to joke with.

Wait....whats the deifiniton of a shitpost........ a post without any content........wait.......................AMA.....asked hima question................................ Thinking

wait u right it aint a shitpost its an actual valid fucking post fulfilling the purpose of the thread...

"you don't know him to joke with" but im not xD as we just figured out it aitn a joke, legit question xDDDD so uh

i dont understand the point of "exposing me" nobody gives a shit its just an actual quetsion he can just ignore ? but ok thanskf ro attacking me over doing nothing
[Image: af3857de11424379366ffb495e119d66_2.png?w...height=425]
forum married to spanks and exothicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-16-2018, 03:06 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote: hey how tall are you? are you short?

one question, why are you trying to insult him and its quite obvious fieldy has put you up to this.

wow i never paid for anything lmao
(04-16-2018, 04:35 PM)fieldy Wrote:

wow i never paid for anything lmao

i can confirm that
Anyway Rickets, I want to apologize for yesterdays actions. I did not mean to cause any offense and simply tried to make a crappy joke. Yea, sorry.
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • Weezy_
sorry to ruin the fun you virgins but i havent actually seen her tits, it was just light hearted banter, im sure they are fine she charged 5-50 dm her
perqe
Donator

(04-16-2018, 04:55 PM)fieldy Wrote: Anyway Rickets, I want to apologize for yesterdays actions. I did not mean to cause any offense and simply tried to make a crappy joke. Yea, sorry.

Different tune to what you sent me via discord but hey, let’s get this thread back on topic eh?

Your opinion on me foxirius
WIth one sentence sum up the gay pirates.
perqe
Donator

why didnt u answer my question
[Image: af3857de11424379366ffb495e119d66_2.png?w...height=425]
forum married to spanks and exothicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!