Thornback Penitentiary [March 17th]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Felton

Roleplay Name: Felton Dugger

Hours on CityRP FL: 1600+

Roleplay Points: 5

What role are you applying for?: I want to join because it seems interesting and i think that it will be enjoyable for everyone!
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
(03-06-2018, 12:17 PM)Felton Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Felton

Roleplay Name: Felton Dugger

Hours on CityRP FL: 1600+

Roleplay Points: 5

What role are you applying for?: I want to join because it seems interesting and i think that it will be enjoyable for everyone!

I'll take it that you're applying for the inmate role as it is the only remaining role left, So I'll accept you for that.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Mauroulis
Steam Name:Xavier Frost

Roleplay Name:Whesly Macintosh

Hours on CityRP FL:+1200 Hours

Roleplay Points:5

What role are you applying for?:Inmate
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
(03-07-2018, 12:19 PM)Xavier3.10 Wrote: Steam Name:Xavier Frost

Roleplay Name:Whesly Macintosh

Hours on CityRP FL:+1200 Hours

Roleplay Points:5

What role are you applying for?:Inmate

Accepted.
Steam Name: TheFuckingDruggo // [FL:RP] Druggo

Roleplay Name: Druggo Mike

Hours on CityRP FL: 435+

Roleplay Points: 3

What role are you applying for?: Inmate

Other Information: I Have been involved in other Prison events before also my mate (SpaghettiFTW) Always love too get involved in Prison events as we stick together and create like a Prison gang sort of thing not too minge too make it more realistic
really sorry to pull out so late, but i didn't get the time off work due to me having my birthday weekend off.
i won't be available for the event :/
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Steam Name:Fudge

Roleplay Name:Lamarr West

Hours on CityRP FL:1900+

Roleplay Points:2

What role are you applying for?: Prison Inmate
(03-15-2018, 05:55 PM)Fudge Wrote: Steam Name:Fudge

Roleplay Name:Lamarr West

Hours on CityRP FL:1900+

Roleplay Points:2

What role are you applying for?: Prison Inmate

Accepted.

(03-12-2018, 09:10 AM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote: Steam Name: TheFuckingDruggo // [FL:RP] Druggo

Roleplay Name: Druggo Mike

Hours on CityRP FL: 435+

Roleplay Points: 3

What role are you applying for?: Inmate

Other Information: I Have been involved in other Prison events before also my mate (SpaghettiFTW) Always love too get involved in Prison events as we stick together and create like a Prison gang sort of thing not too minge too make it more realistic

Accepted.

(03-14-2018, 09:04 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: really sorry to pull out so late, but i didn't get the time off work due to me having my birthday weekend off.
i won't be available for the event :/

It's fine pal, I'll get somebody to fill your spot.
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Event is tomorrow, Just to remind everyone. Please re-read the thread to familiarise yourself with the times you will need to be on in order to participate.

Side Notes:
Any mingery inside of the Roleplay will result in being kicked from the event, So please, Roleplay maturely and to the best of your ability.

If you know nothing about how the prison system works then i encourage you to read up a little bit on it, it will only take 5 to 10 minutes to better your knowledge on the system, and it will improve your roleplay ability within the event.

If you haven't applied already, Then you can go ahead and apply now as applications are closing soon.

If you for any reason couldn't apply or didn't get the chance to, then add me on steam and we can come to an agreement on whether you will be allowed to take part in the roleplay event before it happens.

Have fun in the event everyone.
This Application Is for a Friend of mine LazyBlue,Everything Down here is writen by Him:

Steam Name: LazyBlue

Roleplay Name: John Martello

Hours on CityRP FL: 550

Roleplay Points: 1

What role are you applying for?: inmate
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]