Vantiago Incorporated
Star 
[Image: top.gif][Image: c3x5wdc.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
very noice
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Joe Joe
Looks very good Joe Joe
Wolven

Looks good lads. Best of luck...

Spoiler :
or not Wink

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

[Image: 316a067ff05f36ca4cfc2bdb34d0e4e8.png]

Have you even wanted to be a Star? On the spotlight like other A-List Celebrities? Well now is your chance! Vantiago Incorporated are hiring talent, whether it be old or young. We need a selection of high performance actors and writers for our upcoming `Untitled` TV Show. This show will consist of hopefully 3 planned seasons with episodes created and aired as soon as possible. Sound interesting? Why not sign up!

If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our newest show people contact the Director via Email (PM) for further details regarding the show and your employment. We can`t wait to see what talent awaits us! Once you have made contact we will discuss it internally and get back to you has quick as possible. However details of the show will not be released to the public until a later date to risk possible spoilers.

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Ad Published: 09/08/2017

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 6 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Janzo 火, Ratatoskrr, Dragnort_, Reebs, Wolven, RoCKy

Partnership Programme
We at 'Vantiago Incorporated' believe the best way to make a corporation is by co-operating. That is why we have created the new 'Partnership Programme'. This programme allows companies to join side-by-side under one title to grow bigger in the economic and social world of EvoCity. In tradition with this we have already began trade deals and partnership deals with numerous companies. We look throughout EvoCity for possible companies to partner with us and offer sums of money to do so.

We decide who will be our partners with internal and external discussion and use or 'CC Calculation V1' to figure out how much we will offer a company to join us. Companies are also rated using our company rating system and this also depends on how much money we offer.

What type of deals do you offer?
Per company class we offer different amounts of money. These vary per class. The values per class are:
  • S - $150,00 +
  • A - $100,000 +
  • B - 50,000 +
  • C - $25,000 +
  • D - $10,000 +
  • E - $5,000 +

Please not however companies will normally start off with a low class rating due to numerous factors. Furthermore sums of large value (Class S,A and B) will be very limited due to the specification to get into this range. The factors we take in-depth value are:

• Company Offices
  • Staff
  • Licensing
  • Company Management
  • Company Assets
  • Company Quality
However if you ever wish to contact us regarding your company class we can look into it very deeply.

Current Partnerships
As promised we have already made deals with companies regarding our partnership deals. These companies have been very respectful about the offer and have been very happy to join under the 'Vantiago' name. These companies are:

Eloquent Funding
[Image: ec444d78a8993350c1a080c5481305f8.png]

Climax Film Studio
[Image: 369a91cedee31b48098733946bb1d321.png]

We are very happy to be working along side these companies and would be very delighted to work along side yours in the future!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Janzo 火, Archer, Envy, RoCKy
OOC:

Steam Name: Spartan_KCT
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87013337
Hours on FL: 200+
Number of Bans: 4 in total
Number of Blacklists: 4 since I last started to pick FL:RP back up again

IC:

Full Name: Carlos Rodriguez
Address: Appartment Block Pent House
Previous Jobs:
- Assistant financial advisor at Pemex Mexico
- Financial advisor at Evocity Financial group INC
- Financial advisor at Capitol Federal Financial
- Head of finance at MasterCard

More than happy to answer any of your questions!

Kind regards,

[Image: xHZ4YWN.png]

Carlos Rodriguez
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

OOC:
Steam Name: Razor
Steam ID: (getting)
Hours on FL: 1500+
Number of Bans: 6
Number of Blacklists: 9

IC:
Full Name: Jake 'Razor' Turner
Address: Lake Valley, 17, EVO29LV
Previous Jobs: I worked as a camera man and editor for a talk show on Good Morning Evocity.
Star 

Formal Apology
It has come to my attention recently that the lack of work produced and published by Vantiago Incorporated has been lacking in recent weeks for a number of reasons. With numerous things underway efforts on the small areas have been very limited due to all funding and dedication aimed towards one specific thing; however in business that isn't an excuse. We heard your pleas and your cries and today we have a big announcement for the company! I'm deeply sorry for the avid Pravda Readers but this newest addition will surely blow your mind!

Project V
(Project : Van#54674/HQ)

[Image: a48b89cd016d7a621a4779e5e8b90853.png] [Image: 4277c778aca6479eb3821c2ddf712bd8.png] [Image: 60d9ab39ed74cd0ebdf2851cd939e7e3.png][Image: 0775fe3a8d5c8746048ccef83433a814.png] [Image: 8b8089a181d6816de9f3635e8926dd71.png] [Image: 61d92022bd60c74b76d6cf130d11c6b7.png]

Today the team at Vantiago are very happy to release images of our newest team facilities and what we have been able to achieve in such a sort period of time. This newest addition is the first major building the company has acquired and will surely place us firmly on the map. When coming up with the idea we thought what could make us stand out from the competition? What could make us be what the people want and need? So we designed a facility for the public. The facility will now host all of Vantiago's Upcoming projects and will be continuing to help expand on the company name. Not only will the introduction of new media outlets become available but it will also boost us above the competition. Vantiago have gone above and beyond to make this possible, creating a structure that is not only practical but also the biggest media facility EvoCity has ever witnessed. We thank you for being patient with the company and look forward to giving you more updates in the future, but for now we must work, as the newest projects are only right around the corner!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/HQ

Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Luna, , Link, Self
Had a great time helping out with this, looks fantastic!