Poll: Would you rather....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Protest for your rights that everyone deserves?
83.33%
5 83.33%
Remain silent about it and live trough this torture every day?
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SCHOOL PROTEST! (No clickbait)
Hey there, Ossarium here.
Still not very known in the forums/Servers, but first off I would like to excuse myself from the absence of these two days. I literally was flooded with homeworks. And today we're talking right about this.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about school giving too much homeworks, We're talking about bad management both from the principals' side and the region.
So. this is the story. In italy, We have a really cold weather, Now, here in my city, we're not used to cold weathers, in fact, the recent temperatures were utterly cold, more than cold... It's exactly as beeing in a freezer, no joke...

-As a student, we have proper buildings where we can have lessons in warm places, and a suitable place for paying attention and studying for 6 hours...   Right?.. Well... not in this case. And this is the main reason this whole stuff happened.

-FIRST DAY: When we first begun school the heatings were turned on 1 hour before we entered school. the rooms were utterly cold and unacceptable, the place wasn't suitable for students and the first day, we decided to go over it.

-SECOND DAY: We've had enough.... 1st hour of school was in a cold hell room, where radiators were barely functional, or even non-functional. We begun with staying in the huge hall while changing the classes after the change of 8-9th hour. Then we got asked to move to the classrooms, and that was the spark that caused the fire. WE PROTESTED. WE FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS, because keep in mind, the minimum temperature in a class is 10C° meanwhile we were sitting at 2 C°.
It was the principals fault and the bad management in our city, and this was the time to make them aware of what shit we're living. We had a white strike and refused to go to our classrooms. Then we yelled and the management started listening, they don't want to see us pissed off. 
After this went on for about 3 hours, we decided to go home instead of getting all cold, (Because it's better to skip 1 day then 1 whole week for beeing sick).
Then, feeling sick of this ridicoulus stuff, I decided to call out the entire army, and then go home.

I also have a VIDEO FILMED BY ME, but the site where it is is crap, so removed the link.
it ended up that we didn't go home but we got the whole day in the school free of those annoying teachers, went up in the classrooms and Started doing whatever we wanted, since they didn't let us leave. and they deserved it.

THIRD DAY (AKA TODAY): We refused to enter school. Our protest yesterday wasn't enough to have the rooms hot today? Good. School should've been closed today. Rooms were even colder. We yelled at them again, we didn't even enter school, we just went back home, and we did the right thing.

Now listen up. We are not crybaby kids who are unhappy of their amount of homeworks, we are unhappy of how badly treated out city is, same for our really big school. We are also unhappy of how bad we are treated. since our school have multiple broken glasses, broken pipes and radiators. and school has no management (Elevators broke multiple times). And since this has been a thing for years, this was the right thing to do. Dnd we did it. And we all deserved it. keep in mind, we do not promote violence, we just want what we all deserve, and we would never hurt, we just ask it the only way we can.
-Ossarium.                                                (About 1500 students, who all they want is warm classrooms)

EDIT:changed the title of the thread. Found out recently that a riot is somehing muuuch worse than a friendly protest. Is now corrected, we just protested asking for better management after all.
The following 3 users Like -Ossarium-'s post:
  • ClannyVanCzechy, Emil, Bobby
I still feel bad when I think of that video and remember then how many people were in my class/School overall, that picture just shows me horror to be in the middle of so many people ;-;.
[Image: 1456821206_clanof.png]
The following 1 user Likes ClannyVanCzechy's post:
  • -Ossarium-
If we did this the fucking Gendamarie would gun us down
Btw,my achool is the best school in Turkey so no need to do sth like this
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Gives virus don't click on link
This is serious
The following 3 users Like Coffee's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Baskingner, -Ossarium-
Fight the power! 

(In Britain it is said to snow tommorow so hopefully we get off school, we are the other way as our school can't afford to get complaints/sued of parents)
the younger generations will bring up the torch viva la revolution!!!!!!!!
(01-11-2017, 06:38 PM)Coffee Wrote: Gives virus don't click on link
This is serious

Does it? Odd, if you're talking about the window that pops up, it's normal, just close it right after it opens, this message is basically saying that the link leads directly to a download page which is wrong... Because the video is there, the window that pops up happens to me too. Close it = No virus. Who the heck doesn't have an anti-virus nowadays?

-Ossarium
(01-11-2017, 06:50 PM)-Ossarium- Wrote:
This is serious

Does it? Odd, if you're talking about the window that pops up, it's normal, just close it right after it opens, this message is basically saying that the link leads directly to a download page... Because the video is there, the window that pops up happens to me too. Close it.

-Ossarium
When clicked, it forces you to click okay to install some toolbar I believe it said. The only way I could avoid it was to use the task manager to force close Chrome. If you click cancel, it just gives more popups. You also can't click the X to close the tab.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • -Ossarium-
(01-11-2017, 06:52 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 06:50 PM)-Ossarium- Wrote:
This is serious

Does it? Odd, if you're talking about the window that pops up, it's normal, just close it right after it opens, this message is basically saying that the link leads directly to a download page... Because the video is there, the window that pops up happens to me too. Close it.

-Ossarium
When clicked, it forces you to click okay to install some toolbar I believe it said. The only way I could avoid it was to use the task manager to force close Chrome. If you click cancel, it just gives more popups. You also can't click the X to close the tab.
Got it, will remove the link immediately. Sorry for this, I will try to upload to youtube.
The following 1 user Likes -Ossarium-'s post:
  • mintblackbeard
This thread is triggering me. Rioting against school being too cold and being flooded by homework? 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • -Ossarium-