A guide to the SRU Sergeant Job
So you want to be SRU Sergeant?
This is a tough and responsible job, are you up for it?

Contents
1. How to join the SRU Sergeant job
2. What kind of leader are you? 
3. Getting Started - Your Job
4. Organizing your Troopers.
5. Responding to calls

1.1 - How to join the SRU Sergeant job
To join the SRU Sergeant job you need to do the following:
Click F1 > Characters 
As you can see in the picture you must click 'join' 

2.1 - What kind of Leader are you?
What ever military you join be it the RAF, the Royal Marines, one of your fist leadership training courses will be about this. Let me tell you what kind of Leaders there are...

2.2 - Leader, Manager, or Boss?
A Boss will strike fear into there men using his voice and power to threaten his men, and use 'You done this wrong' and so forth, But he will care about the safety and wellbeing of the whole team as one.
A Manager will be similar to the Boss, he will threaten you with his authority, but he will not use it, instead he will go running off to his Superior, in our case the VP or President and make them deal with it. A manager usually just cares about the completion of the task, at whatever cost. 
A leader cares about he individuals in the team at most, and will not risk the lives of is men if the danger is overwhelming, even if he risks loosing his job. If one man fall behind, he will stop and pick him up, unlike the other types of leader that would leave the falling man behind. This type will call his men by their names.

3.1 - Getting Started - Your job
Now that you've sorted out what kind of leader you are, you need to start working.
You will spawn in the Nexus garage. You may stay here until you are called, or you may move somewhere else...

4.1 - Organizing your troopers
Now you must decide if you would like to stay at nexus, or station elsewhere. You may want to station Jails, as you can easily access nexus if need be, you are automatically guarding jail from a raid, and it has easy access to the garage so you can mobilize quickly. But you ca station pretty much anywhere as long as you have a dupe, or are prepared to build.

4.2 - Organizing you troopers -  DEFENSIVE POSITIONS EVERYONE
'Defensive positions everyone!' the amount of times I've said that to the SRU who are just running around. anyway, this only applies when you are stationed nexus. Some positions I use when I am Sarg:
'Doormen'- this is when all the SRU stand inside nexus either side of the doors, so if anyone 'bad' comes in, you have a wide spread range to spray them down. Without friendly fire.
'Line!'- this is when all the SRU literally line up inside the nexus in a line.

5.1 - Responding to calls
As SRU Sarg its your job to tell your men to respond to a call. Once you are there, you must organise them, YOU MUST TAKE CONTROL

Thank you for reading, and I hope I helped! Please post down below I you think I forgot anything.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Great For New Player Nice Job ELAD
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
Once again, I suggest you move this to the correct spot at http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61 .

However, I am relieved to say this is also an impressive guide.
The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
  • Arkten
Thread moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(12-23-2016, 06:51 PM)Centurion Wrote: Once again, I suggest you move this to the correct spot at http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61 .

thanks, but relieved? Don't know whether to take this as a complement of insult...
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Another good guide! Keep it up Cheese
"A guide to the SRU Sargeant Job"

U might want to fix that..
(12-23-2016, 07:46 PM)ELAD the Elf Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 06:51 PM)Centurion Wrote: Once again, I suggest you move this to the correct spot at http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=61 .

thanks, but relieved? Don't know whether to take this as a complement of insult...

Neither my friend. My relief is due to not seeing many threads of this nature, and so I am happy to see someone taking the reigns and making a guide.
(12-23-2016, 06:31 PM)ELAD the Elf Wrote: You will spawn in the Nexus garage. You may stay here until you are called, or you may move somewhere else...

Now you must decide if you would like to stay at nexus, or station elsewhere. You may want to station Jails, as you can easily access nexus if need be, you are automatically guarding jail from a raid, and it has easy access to the garage so you can mobilize quickly. But you ca station pretty much anywhere as long as you have a dupe, or are prepared to build.

Don't Quote me on this, but im sure the SRU's job is to Defend the NEXUS

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Panda
(01-01-2017, 11:59 AM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 06:31 PM)ELAD the Elf Wrote: You will spawn in the Nexus garage. You may stay here until you are called, or you may move somewhere else...

Don't Quote me on this, but im sure the SRU's job is to Defend the NEXUS

The SRU job is to defend the nexus from attack because the cops are busy on patrol and respond to urgent callouts.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator