What's your favourite anime?
Being serious, I only ever watch Sword Art Online
(08-26-2016, 03:13 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Being serious, I only ever watch Sword Art Online

What a crap anime. Celebrity juice has a better aesthetic.
(08-26-2016, 11:33 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 03:13 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Being serious, I only ever watch Sword Art Online

What a crap anime. Celebrity juice has a better aesthetic.

But..

I always thought of you as the asuna to my kirito.. 
Heartbreaking.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Ranger, mintblackbeard, Arkten
Dramaalert
Never watched it in my life. I see no big deal about very weirdly drawn cartoons that aren't in english and therefore have to be watched with subtitles.

Can't fathom it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
pawn stars
(08-27-2016, 08:09 AM)lordbeatroot Wrote: pawn stars

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • juicyorange
(08-27-2016, 06:27 AM)Marty Wrote: Never watched it in my life. I see no big deal about very weirdly drawn cartoons that aren't in English and therefore have to be watched with subtitles.

Can't fathom it.

You should try it. Many of the more mainstream ones have English dubs. For people who haven't seen any before, I recommend attack on titan. It's available on Netflix and is in English dub.

It's like movies. You get to explore the story and become attached to the characters but with anime there aren't the limits of video editing and CGI so more is possible.

EDIT: I also just found out that the Attack on Titan game came out yesterday on steam.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Arkten
(08-27-2016, 05:52 AM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: Dramaalert

Spoiler :
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]I'm going to be a c*** one day! Believe it!

(08-27-2016, 06:27 AM)Marty Wrote: Never watched it in my life. I see no big deal about very weirdly drawn cartoons that aren't in english and therefore have to be watched with subtitles.

Can't fathom it.

Every anime has an English version of it though if subtitles would bother you too much.
The art in anime can also be far superior and usually is to for example american cartoons.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • mintblackbeard