What's your favourite anime?
I stick to Studio Ghibli, Spirited Away is my all time favourite anime. I can't get into TV series, I tried to get into Sword Art Online and I enjoyed the first couple of episodes but it turned into the typical anime love story route and got bored.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Arkten
It's a bit hard question for me but here take a look at my list Tounge ( I also rated most of them )

List: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Thecopycat
(I did not updated this list around 1 year tho^^)
Oh boy, raise the shields! (My opinion of Sword art online is often not liked Tounge)

[Image: Kirito-s-Swords-anime-universe-35558128-1600-1200.jpg]
I have seen an anime yesterday. If you ever want a nice Romance/Slice of Life/School/Harem anime i can only recommend School Days. Do not forget to watch to the end (12 episodes) Cheese
My favorite? This is Acchi Kocchi. I love romantic animes becouse is funny in the same time!
The Hobbit series are pretty good anime. Smaug is my favourite character.
(08-26-2016, 12:27 PM)SirMinus Wrote: The Hobbit series are pretty good anime. Smaug is my favourite character.

What about Shrek or Cory In The House. A really good one is The Muppets.
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Random
(08-26-2016, 12:01 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: I have seen an anime yesterday. If you ever want a nice Romance/Slice of Life/School/Harem anime i can only recommend School Days. Do not forget to watch to the end (12 episodes) Cheese

Harem anime is what you're into?

Why am I not all that surprised.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Arkten, mintblackbeard
(08-26-2016, 01:48 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 12:01 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: I have seen an anime yesterday. If you ever want a nice Romance/Slice of Life/School/Harem anime i can only recommend School Days. Do not forget to watch to the end (12 episodes) Cheese

Harem anime is what you're into?

Why am I not all that surprised.

My type of Genre would be more like Ecchi/Harem if i do not feel like watching Hentai.
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Agorith
castle of cagliostro, mainly because it's the only one I've ever watched
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]