Poll: Who got killed by Negan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rick
16.67%
1 16.67%
Abraham
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead
(05-16-2016, 02:56 AM)Merle Wrote: I'm thinking it's Daryl. I've been hearing rumors flying around that he doesn't want to do The Walking Dead anymore. Plus, I've also heard it was confirmed that Daryl was supposed to die back in season 5.

They will not kill him, he is too major of a character, and Norman is a top notch actor.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I'm pretty certain it was Abraham
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I am 100% certain it is Michonne. I bet my camper van on it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It is Abraham, unfortunately. Mark my words
Why would they kill Glenn? I mean he is to big of a character to die and last time they made everyone think he died, so much shit started up
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I still think they killed the camera man.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I'm still standing on Glenn/Abraham. As I already said; Negan saying ''Taking it like a champ!'' makes me think its Abraham (Because he is a huge dude)

BUT, apparently they filmed death scenes for ALL potential victims. Probably to avoid leaks/spoilers. (Link in the 'Spoiler') 

(06-30-2016, 10:03 PM)Jan Wrote: It is Abraham, unfortunately. Mark my words
What are you willing to bet on that? Because I know you are wrong. 
But before I lead you into certain demise I will give you these two videos to rethink your choice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoX-lSDqDKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQi-HyIIF18

If you have wath these 2 videos you can't tell me it's NOT Michonne.
Visit my profile here.
(06-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: BUT, apparently they filmed death scenes for ALL potential victims. Probably to avoid leaks/spoilers. (Link in the 'Spoiler') 

I don't think that source is correct. They filmed Negan killing the person after all the cast had left. They set up a contraption for Negan to hit.

(Not implying they would've hit one of the cast members if they hadn't left. lol)
Visit my profile here.
SEASON7 TRAILER IS OUT.

* Random Is hyped
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ghost