[Agr] USAS
Steam Name: BaBula
Roleplay name:Alex "BaBuLa" Rostov
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42292539
Roleplay Discription: Navajo Sniper Unit Leader
Amount of RP points (this does not matter, we just wish to know):0
Why you want to join the clan:I Like To Work With Teams + two of my Friends Joined
What rank you wish to apply for: Team Alpha
Time spent on the server:140+
Previous Clans:Navajo
(11-23-2011, 08:32 PM)AngryBirds Wrote: Steam Name: Munky.
Roleplay name: Todd Howard.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39043493

Roleplay Discription: I wasn't quite sure,but I think this one requires me to explain who Todd Howard is.. ?

Well..Middle aged man,Still not married. Was involved in a few gang fights throughout his time staying on EvoCity.

Amount of RP points : Six

Why you want to join the clan: Dorag is a good friend of mine. Which is in the clan too.
And it looks like a very nice clan to me. I would like to be a part of it Smile
What rank you wish to apply for: Rank does not matter for me. Just being a part.
Time spent on the server: 233 Hours.
Previous Clans: Nope.

I have read over your Application and have FWD'd it to Jason (Toby :3) He shall put in the final words on your application.
(11-21-2011, 02:57 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Eeee394
Roleplay name: Jacob Fedorvich
SteamID: Steam_0:0:29157791
Roleplay Discription: Nice Guy With Nice Hair
Amount of RP points (this does not matter, we just wish to know): 4
Why you want to join the clan: Because it look like a good clan
What rank you wish to apply for: Team Bravo
Time spent on the server: 330 Hours
Previous Clans: [Unofficial] The Resistanc And [Unoffical] Elite Protection Force

Your Application has been FWD'd to Jason and shall be further looked upon. Until then. Goodbye
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Looks Like I didn't Got Selected Sad
Eeee, Babula, And Munky, Welcome to USAS. Rishul, Im sorry but we have declined your request for entry. Were looking for people with a little more experience. If you still see us fit to join, Send us another in due time, Alright?

Eeee94-Team Alpha

Babula-Team Alpha

Munky-Scientist
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Hope that you liked your time, hope that you will do good at our allies, best of luck

Security Officer Knazzbollen
- Accepted - Team Bravo
USAS must take care with business ventures, I feel they may slip into Gambling, especially with the fact that they are all not very bright.

- Price
Ok How Much hours i req to Be In? i Daily Play On FL server for 6+ Hours
I posted my app for a little while ago, but still haven't got any answers. Can you please take a look at it?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(11-25-2011, 11:36 PM)Dryblood Wrote: USAS must take care with business ventures, I feel they may slip into Gambling, especially with the fact that they are all not very bright.

- Price

I sure do hope you're not referring to Shadow Coffee and I about our building contest yesterday.