Sounds
Ok I know theres alot of sounds on the server for everything you need but... YOU FORGOT THE CSS WEAPONS SOUNDS it's really annoying because when ever i shoot a gun i dont hear anything it's really creepy because a gun with no sound ive never heard of that + other people are complainig about it so could you please add css weapon sounds to the server content and also ty very much on such short notice.
sincerely
frodo1425
(11-19-2011, 06:26 PM)frodo1425 Wrote: a gun with no sound ive never heard of that
Ha... good one.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(11-19-2011, 06:52 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(11-19-2011, 06:26 PM)frodo1425 Wrote: a gun with no sound ive never heard of that
Ha... good one.

ROFLCOPTER
Thats basicly why you have CSS on its own.

<.< and if you own it you probably didnt mounted it.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(11-19-2011, 07:14 PM)Flame Wrote: Thats basicly why you have CSS on its own.

<.< and if you own it you probably didnt mounted it.

As a matter of fact i did purchase css but steam scammed me. steam took the money but didnt give the game
Don't really believe steam scams anyone lol
ive not heard that one before >.> although i did get vac banned after a person got me hacked Sad and they just treat me as some other vac banned guy after they sent me and email to contact them when i have my account back ... but steam scam :/ they are one of the biggest gaming companys on the network
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

my friend got scammed by steam >_> bought 2 copys of payday for him and another friend and steam sent the gift called it invalid, and told the other friend to f off pretty much D:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/110122.jpg

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.