[BR] Foxi, random raid, commiting suicide to avoid arrest
Name of player: Foxirius

SteamID STEAM_0:1:77146729

Time in GMT:  11:00 (dutch time)

Server: V2D

Summary: Player randomly raided the nexus, he then continues to commit suicide to avoid arrest (which can be found in logs).

I have added some evidence myself of the player admitting to raid the nexus but refusing to give a reason. As i am pretty sure he doesnt have a reason i am requesting his reason here in the courthouse where he is obligated to give his raid reason.

If logs are checked around this time "11:00" you can also see him commiting suicide after he killed the president.

Evidence:
[Image: PbAR91Q.png]
Any proof I raided or I suicided?
And look at what ChaoticFuzionz said!
You admitted that you raided by saying "Well i have reason but rule 1.12".
Are you denying that you raided the nexus?
http://postimg.org/image/eq9660aev/
http://postimg.org/image/4wksyvkbv/

Him breaking the rules. Patrolling as SRU.
If you believe i was breaking any rules please post a seperate BR.
Can you answer my question?
I was asked to testify this so here i am:

the taxes were set to 5% therefore he couldnt have raided me as president for me having taxes set to high

the laws were the standard laws every president adds, so he couldnt have raided me for the laws.

he took me hostage for 1.5mins then killed me, so he wasnt going to hold me for ransom or get a bounty off of me.

that leaves no reason he should have raided me.
Involved involved 1 I seen it all on chat and foxirius just random raided president cause he was mad that government NLR I don't know if they did or
OK so I raided the president but to begin with I didn't want to kill him. I went up and I wanted to take him hostage to discuss some things. But I told him remove my arrest warrant when a cop was coming up the elevator. I told him once again ( I didn't broke his radio but I was going to do it after he removed my arrest warrant but he told on the radio that he is been taken hostage so I laughed at him and decided to kill him because he didn't do what I told and the SRU was going to come so I could die. But he didn't do my demands so he was probably not going to do them. But lets continue with "my random raid". Before time the police stopped me ( with no reason) I didn't want to go to jail so I decided to make some money and I got out took a gun out and told the police officer "on the ground" someone else came and the other one broke FearRP when I was next to him telling the other one "on the ground" I ran away and then I was warranted for an arrest. I got back and killed the police but they took my car in the Nexus garage. Then I went to my house and a police car was coming by I killed the officer in ( he was Baskingner). After some little time I went to the nexus to take my car I killed 1 police officer and 1 SRU( then Baskingner broke the rule by patrolling as SRU) I went to the garage and one officer keep breaking NLR by coming back and so I couldn't take my car back. So then I decided to go raid the pres so I could get my car and make sure I wont have to fight with the police and SRU again.
Yep, thats a pretty accurate story youve written down there.
That police officers stopped you for speeding. You killed the poor guy while i witnissed it so i warranted you for an arrest. You then proceeded to KoS every single law enforcement you came across for a good 5 minutes in an attempt to get your car back.
In my opinion this was unnecessery aggressive RP and multiple RDMs as you even shot unarmed officers. added on all that, that is NOT a valid reason to raid the nexus, there are a 1001 other ways to get your car back on a peaceful manner.

TL : DR
Youve RDMed quite a lot of officers
You didnt have a valid reason to raid the nexus
you should resort to more passiveRP when possible imo.
Ok so at the times there were no laws so the police stopped me for no reason and if I want I can play aggressive RP and he wasnt a poor guy. As I told you I runned away and my car was been taken I went killed them and I started running away, you as a cop was coming near by so when I killed the other cops what should I do, Give up? (RIP english) but as I told I raided because this reasons: 
1. I wanted my car back.
2. I wanted my arrest warrant to be gone. 
3. I wanted to get out the nexus not harmed because there was 2 SRUs.
4. To make some money. 
5. While the president hostage to talk about his people, how thay keep coming back ( they broke NLR but I am not talking about OOC reason) 
6. Maybe there was something else but I really cant remember.