Player Report: xgallagher98x, Luke Moonwalker!
Name of player:  xgallagher98x, Luke Moonwalker!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84027620, STEAM_0:0:49566246

Time in GMT: 20:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

They both came to our home as officers and opened fire at us while we were inside through the window.  They claimed we were armed with weapons, however we clearly had none out, and one of us was shot dead while unarmed.  They continued to open fire until I stepped outside.  Luke claimed that one of us had pulled a weapon out and that he felt endangered because of this.  I told him that, regardless if any of us had weapons equipped, we were still unarmed.  Lethal on an unarmed civilian is a textbook example of Fail RP as a cop.

Evidence:

I can backup this claim - As you can see in the video I was posing as an undercover police officer when I arrived at the scene to see both the officers shooting while not receiving any gun fire.

I performed a search and found no weapons and then went into the building and found nothing that would be considered raidable for the police officers.

In the end I asked the officers to move on because they had no reason to do what they did

- Hope this helps!
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The accused players at hand opened fire as you were upstairs, therefore you were not their to provide proof that your friends did not pull a weapon out to instigate the shooting.  This Report is being denied due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report.

Fearless Administrator
~Obay 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]