Drenchwood Prison [EVENT]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Davidson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21596672
Hours on FL: 432+
Roleplay Points: 5
Your personal understanding of the RP: I'm experienced, have been part of FL since 2011
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 0

IC Information:

Full Name: Alexander Davidson
Job you're applying for: Low Security Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): White Collar Crime
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: It seems professional done and would like to be part of it.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: A physical weak though smart character, that fear the inmates in the Jails.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Lampman13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28449506

Hours on FL: 300

Roleplay Points: 0

Your personal understanding of the RP: There is a prison and all of the prisoners there have committed the worst of crimes. The prisoners have gang fights and wars. When a prisoner is caught smuggling they get sent to "Solitary Confinement".

Bans: 5

Blacklists: 0

IC Information:

Full Name: Michael Kurts

Job you're applying for: Maximum Security Prisoner

Crime you have committed (If inmate): Homicide x4

Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I love RP events. It adds to all the great things of fearless and this one sounds like a lot of fun.

What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: Smart man with a slightly weak physic that wont help me against the big guys but allows me to bully the weaker ones. I have the brains that may help me to smuggle without getting caught.
-Thanks
                       Lampman13
(05-07-2015, 04:54 PM)Davidson Wrote: SNIP

Accepted as Min Security Inmate
(05-08-2015, 01:27 AM)lampman13 Wrote: SNIP

Accepted as Max Security Inmate
Remember everyone, the event is today! Please make sure to tell me or Suarez if you can't make it!

See you there later!
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Hours on FL: 150 ish
Roleplay Points: 0
Your personal understanding of the RP: I have seen every RP under the sun on Fearless
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 7ish

IC Information:

Full Name: Matty 'Jazz' harper
Job you're applying for: Maximum Security Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Hacking CIA database and leaking information
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Because it sounds amazing and I want to have some fun!
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I can bring a detailed sotryline and be very good and finding out things for inmates.
Still more spaces to occupy! Not too late to apply!
(05-09-2015, 02:29 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Max Security Inmate
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jimakis98
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49197760
Hours on FL: 221
Roleplay Points: 1
Your personal understanding of the RP: Corrupted Prison, Gang fights
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 4
IC Information:

Full Name: Dimitris "Jim" Cooper
Job you're applying for: Min Sec Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Hit and Run (Drugs were later found on my car with a gun.)
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I basicly like events. Also this one seems new for me it would be nice to see the rp and learn from it for the next ones.
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: Fights, Smuglin ect
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Space Glitch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80111414
Hours on FL: 465
Roleplay Points: 4
Your personal understanding of the RP: I think , its should be like a real Prison , where the laywer says if he gets death penalty or he gets out , and where drugs and gangs take a huge place
Bans: 1 (NLR)
Blacklists: 2 (NLR/Vehicles(Vehicles at 25 hours)) Both expired

IC Information:

Full Name: Paul Space
Job you're applying for: contracted builder
Crime you have committed (If inmate): N/A
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I never did an Prison Event / RP , and i like "Prison Architect" , so u want to see how the workers feel , when there is going some really shit up
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: 100% Loyality , RPing (Maybe giving Prisoners a crowbar or be 100% Loyal to the Prison guards) , i can build good with stuff .