Name of player:
Ze Hatty
TheAwesomePillow

SteamID:
Ze Hatty = STEAM_0:1:34185504
TheAwesomePillow = STEAM_0:1:49236134

Time in GMT: Not sure about GMT, but around 1am Central

Server: v33x

Summary: While Jayjayflutter and soviethooves were building a shop, multiple rules were broken by Ze Hatty around the shop, as well as one RDM by Zombieshooter47

Evidence:: I will try and summarize the video, as it is somewhat lengthy and a lot of things were going on.  I am focusing on two players for this..  Be aware that this is edited.  If the full 15 minute video is required please let me know.

Ze Hatty
- Firing Weapon as Police Officer, injuring innocents and being a nuisance.
- Using baton as Police Officer on random people.
- NLR within five minutes of death as Firefighter.
- Fire Extinguisher abuse as Firefighter.
- Entering vehicle without permission as Firefighter.
- Fire Axe abuse as Firefighter.

TheAwesomePillow
- RDMing a Police Officer as a Citizen.

0:05 - Ze Hatty as a Police Officer proceeds to open fire at a newly placed sign, injuring a few in the process
0:26 - Ze Hatty continues to open fire at the same sign, while Jayjayflutter starts getting irritated and asked for him to stop.
0:58 - Later on, Ze Hatty once again pulls out his weapon, and as Jayjayflutter makes a statement about him firing on the sign again, he does so.
1:12 - Ze Hatty pulls out arrest baton, then proceeds to repeatedly hitting CHINESE with it.
2:35 - Ze Hatty once again fires at the shop, this time at the door after multiple people entered it.
2:43 - Special Note: It is at this point that TheAwesomePillow enters the scene.  This will come into play later on.
3:15 - Ze Hatty starts to punch the door right after Jayjayflutter asked him to stop shooting.
3:53 - Ze Hatty is shot by a rifle offscreen, causing him to scatter.  It is later reveled to be TheAwesomePillow RDMing as a Citizen.
3:59 - Ze Hatty is killed by another blast, sending his corpse flying.
4:03 - TheAwesomePillow falls off the ledge onto the sidewalk, rifle clearly in hand.
5:01 - Ze Hatty returns to the scene less than 5 minutes (NLR) as a Firefighter.
5:25 - Ze Hatty misuses fire extinguisher, claiming it as a semen sprayer.
5:40 - Ze Hatty enters my vehicle as a passenger immediately after I enter it, not giving me a chance to lock the doors.
6:38 - Ze Hatty proceeds to use a fire axe to open shop doors.

With all that was going on, I hope that he at least gets a restriction to the government jobs.  I will leave it up to you.

Thanks
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!