[BR] Don qui qui, DC to avoid arrest
Name of player: Don qui qui
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6055659

Time in GMT: 23:47 Dutch time

Server: V2D

Summary: Player DCéd to avoid arrest

Evidence: 
[Image: ScGWDJc.png]
I was building a base and you ran in and arrested??? For what? I had just gotten back to my base after being released and instantly this guy and another ask for another arrest warrant.
please look how many times they arrested me in a row, check the logs for yourself.

Also please look at Kuzmans BR for the reasoning for leaving.
I requested an arrest warrant because you insulted an officer and locked one in your base delibiratly, this is not acceptable and therefore you were being arrested.
(01-18-2015, 11:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I requested an arrest warrant because you insulted an officer and locked one in your base delibiratly, this is not acceptable and therefore you were being arrested.

not at all, he called ME the dumbass right in front of you!!!! I was arrested and Couldn't come to let him out. I was in the middle of building and you knew that! I explained that to your friend as well. As soon as I let him out, and he was out already, you got a search warrant then asked for an arrest warrant. That was not fair at all and you know it. He was screaming over his mic and wouldn't even let me get a word in edge wise. None of you would. When I try to rp you are so eager for your bail money you were willing to do ANYTHING just to find a reason to arrest me.

You saw him outside and yet you requested the warrant anyway. I ended up deleting ALL of the props and thats not something any of you bother to mention. He kept threatening a BR online; at least 5 times over his mic and a few over chat. Eventually I said I dont care, you were going to either way. I was keeping my cool as longas I could but there is a limit to how many times I am going to get arrested for nothing in a 5 minute period to where its abuse by you (the police) and the mayor out of sheer boredom. Im willing to admit I left. I was not going to sit there and be patronized by a bunch of power hungry police officers especially one who was walking around and harassing everyone over his mic.

Whenever some one did anything you or him did not like, there was an instant arrest warrant. The mayor admitted he had not been a mayor in ages, and didn't even know how to issue warrants at first.

The only unacceptable thing here is how before I could even pay you or kuzman the fine, I was already tazed or in jail. Helpless to do anything to aid myself.
I have no idea what the situation was between you and the other cop. If you felt he was breaking rules/blackmailing you with a banrequest you should have recorded it.

When i arrived at the scene i saw these facts:

- An officer ramming in your door from the inside, he requested a search warrant meaning he was locked in there
- I saw you insulting an officer
- after i handcuffed you/requested a warrant you DC'ed.

I never saw you making any excuses other then insulting the initially arresting officer.
(01-18-2015, 11:51 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I have no idea what the situation was between you and the other cop. If you felt he was breaking rules/blackmailing you with a banrequest you should have recorded it.

When i arrived at the scene i saw these facts:

- An officer ramming in your door from the inside, he requested a search warrant meaning he was locked in there
- I saw you insulting an officer
- after i handcuffed you/requested a warrant you DC'ed.

I never saw you making any excuses other then insulting the initially arresting officer.

see youre lying again because those are not the facts at all..

1.) The officer was outside!!!!
2.) What did I say to insult the officer? Because right in front of you he called me a dumbass and that even shows in the console me saying he did.
3.) Yes I already explained this several times!

I never did make any excuses and he kept calling me a moron (in pm's and over his mic) plus a few other choice words one of which I have probably said several times now "dumbass" to which you did hear. I did call him an idiot because he was being a fail cop!

I wont sit there and constantly be harrased, Im not sure how many times I can keep explaining this. Of course this is the first time I can finally say anything because Im tazed every 20 sec in game and cant type.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Don Qui Qui, STEAM_0:1:6055659) was found violating rules regarding disconnect to avoid arrest.
Suspension will be applied for one day.

Please note: If you find your arrest reason invalid, record it and post a ban request, do not take the situation into your own hands and disconnect, violating our rules.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator