Unbann request Banana&Apple(NL)
name: Banana&Apple(NL)

STEAM_0:0:26827370

Banning Admin Whoop

Ban lengte 17 Days

Why shoud we unbann you?
I not gotta tell I I didnt do it I know I abbused Fading door tool to get the SS out of the Rebel base! And I broke NLR Becuase a few guys RDM me for no reason (Somebody Knifed me in the back at rebel spawn) I was so pissed off because I lost 15K off weapons So I killed him so I broke NLR But Plz I really enjoy the server I am addicted and the reason I was so FailRP Because there was a president that banned all person from the city (accept Goverment) So when I saw A Cop that tased me and stuff I kileld him I Know thats FailRP But I am realy Sorry you know I know the was a spupid action But I realy enjoy FLRP So I realy cant stay away from it for about 17 Days I hope you understand
No Advertising in the signature please.
This was your 10th ban on our network. Not only am I denying your unban request, but I am requesting your next ban to be at least 3 months.
(08-14-2011, 02:43 PM)killjoy Wrote: This was your 10th ban on our network. Not only am I denying your unban request, but I am requesting your next ban to be at least 3 months.

[Image: AMEN-logo.gif]