Citizen Player Model Errors since Model Update
Hey Guys,

I hope anyone can help me here, since the Last Update with the 3 New Citizen Player Models i see every Citizen Model as an big fat Error. If they put a Suit on i see them but when theyre ''normal'' i just see an Error. I already checked my Game Files for Errors in Steam but still i got this Problem.

I really hope anyone can help me cause talking to Errors is a bit weird Cheese
What has worked for multiple players is to re-install the content pack.
(09-26-2014, 05:30 AM)Greed^ Wrote: What has worked for multiple players is to re-install the content pack.

So now I re-installed the Content pack, I re-installed Gmod and i disabled all Addons and tried it. Nothing of them worked.....
Do you have CSS and HL2?
(09-26-2014, 08:52 AM)Evanswachtz Wrote: Do you have CSS and HL2?

I have CSS, Portal 1+2, Left 4 Dead 1+2 and CS:GO but the weird Thing is i cant even see the Old Citizen Models
Getting content pack won't work since they're not in there.

Are you sure you allow all custom files from a server to be downloaded in the options?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Burninghaze
(09-26-2014, 09:36 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Getting content pack won't work since they're not in there.

Are you sure you allow all custom files from a server to be downloaded in the options?

Thank you SoulRipper that little Thing caused the Problem -.- I dont know when i set it to Do not download Custom Files but now it works Heart .

Now i just have the Problem that at the Moment i cannot get my Dupes from the Build Server to v33x cause the Character Menu in the Forum dont show anything for me but nevermind this Thread with my Error Problem can be closed Cheese

Thank you very much SoulRipper ^^
(09-26-2014, 09:46 AM)Burninghaze Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 09:36 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Getting content pack won't work since they're not in there.

Thank you SoulRipper that little Thing caused the Problem -.- I dont know when i set it to Do not download Custom Files but now it works Heart .

Now i just have the Problem that at the Moment i cannot get my Dupes from the Build Server to v33x cause the Character Menu in the Forum dont show anything for me but nevermind this Thread with my Error Problem can be closed Cheese
Thank you very much SoulRipper ^^

http://fearlessrp.net/character.php?area=advdup

Use this link to manage dupes
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Burninghaze
Thank you too Greed Heart 

I really like this Community on Fearless Heart 

Ok now Thread closed Cheese