Working Siren Lights
Still +Support. I started working on this feature before, But all causing lagg. Finally found the recipe. But now the time...
VCMod. My work here is done.
As much as I hate to do it,
-Support Suggestion has been done so many times and never approved. Sorry.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
This looks really good, too many people ignores the police because of all the sound in the game already.

I just see one problem. Huge lag spikes. It would create even more lag for the people on the server and maybe even help the server crash. I like the idea, i really do like it.

If this shows up to lag out the server i would not support it on any ohter threads.

+Support
(06-14-2014, 07:01 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: This looks really good, too many people ignores the police because of all the sound in the game already.

I just see one problem. Huge lag spikes. It would create even more lag for the people on the server and maybe even help the server crash. I like the idea, i really do like it.

If this shows up to lag out the server i would not support it on any ohter threads.

+Support

Thanks for the +support. Yeah I agree, if we get it and it lags the server I would also say remove it and wouldn't +support anymore haha. That is why earlier I added to the suggestion about getting this on a trail, not straight in but no said no to
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
They dont have to be so bright and dont need to have reflection on ground so i think that should work without lag maybe. I think it should be tested for one day!! +Support
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
+support
Mexico is not safe
+ SUPPORT
(07-09-2014, 02:51 AM)blacky2131 Wrote: + SUPPORT

Thanks for the +support
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
+ Support , but i actually saw a admin using Lights somehow :/
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon