Unban Request: Dawn
Your name: Dawn

Your ban ID: 49592

Banned by: [FL:M] Burnett

Reason: Prop abuse (smashing prop into fire) // Killed me when confronted.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was banned unfairly, My car was on fire and i was attemping to put it out (somehow) with a prop. The mod came along and dragged me onto a rooftop, froze me, then did not move. He did not confront me, all he did was move me to a roof and freeze me. I did not know that attemping to put out fires with a prop was a bannable offence. There was also no firemen on at the time (to my knowledge) I would like to be unbanned or have it shortened because Ive been playing that server for approximately 10 hours straight with no problems, I'm also finding it a fun server that makes good use of my time.
(06-08-2014, 12:47 AM)Dawn Wrote: The mod came along and dragged me onto a rooftop, froze me, then did not move. He did not confront me, all he did was move me to a roof and freeze me.

Lying in the courtroom is against the forum rules.

[Image: f4493fec1c.png]

You clearly broke a server rule (abuse of props) and killed me, a Staff member.

That kill is unacceptable, thats why I requested a Ban extension.
(06-08-2014, 01:43 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 12:47 AM)Dawn Wrote: The mod came along and dragged me onto a rooftop, froze me, then did not move. He did not confront me, all he did was move me to a roof and freeze me.

Lying in the courtroom is against the forum rules.

[Image: f4493fec1c.png]

You clearly broke a server rule (abuse of props) and killed me, a Staff member.

That kill is unacceptable, thats why I requested a Ban extension.

I still dont see how it was prop abuse... trying to put out a fire.

"...that guy is harming nobody and doesen't seem to be doing anything wrong to disturb the rp, better ban him"
Denied, also you dont kill a staffmember who is trying to consult you.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]