Dragoon says hey!
Welcome to the fearless community !
Welcome to the Fearless Community!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Thanks guys!
Credits : Rain
Welcome to FL!!! Contact me if you need anything, I am sure I can help!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Hello to you too dragon, need any help, I'm here, feel free to PM me using the little shortcut in the bottom left of this comment!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Hello to you too
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(06-04-2014, 03:01 PM)Dragoon Wrote: Hey there!

My name is Dragoon aka Axel. I live in Belgium and I'm 15 and I'm an experienced Garry's Mod player. I've been playing for quite some years. I also play CS:GO and CS:S. The reason I'm saying hi is because I'd like to join this clan in the future.

I'm on the server almost everyday, so come by and say hi!
Some things you should know about me : I love soccer, gaming and yeah, ofcourse playing on this server! I fitness a lot, because I'm a professional soccer player for the Belgian national team. And I love spending time with my girlfriend Hope.

If you have anymore questions, be free to ask, be my guest!

Dragoon aka Axel

You play for the Belgian national team?

When you travelling out to Brazil to compete in the world cup?
Thanks all of you!

(06-06-2014, 04:13 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote:

My name is Dragoon aka Axel. I live in Belgium and I'm 15 and I'm an experienced Garry's Mod player. I've been playing for quite some years. I also play CS:GO and CS:S. The reason I'm saying hi is because I'd like to join this clan in the future.

Some things you should know about me : I love soccer, gaming and yeah, ofcourse playing on this server! I fitness a lot, because I'm a professional soccer player for the Belgian national team. And I love spending time with my girlfriend Hope.

Dragoon aka Axel

I'm not going to the actual World Cup. I'm 15, so I'm going to the Junior World Cup, which isn't hosted in Brazil this year.
(06-06-2014, 07:20 PM)Dragoon Wrote: Thanks all of you!

(06-06-2014, 04:13 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote:

Dragoon aka Axel

I'm not going to the actual World Cup. I'm 15, so I'm going to the Junior World Cup, which isn't hosted in Brazil this year.

Where's the Junior World Cup hosted then?
(06-06-2014, 07:46 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote: Where's the Junior World Cup hosted then?

New Zealand, next year.