Unban
Your name: Erm.... AKA HiRememberMe

Your ban ID: 48553

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Not sure but on the bans its come up with A_C_T_9_7 (friends account) and me for the same reason at the same time.

Why we should unban you: I have just been banned by the console for "Double Accounting" when I have only just got back on FL.
I'm not sure why this is I'm at my friends house whos account is banned so it must be something to do with the fact we are on the same internet with the same ip? I don't know whats wrong but its not right.
no its because you are using the same gmod (family sharing)
but we both can go on the same game at the same time
Read this thread about Family sharing:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45824

We do not allow it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well.... it was a fun 129 hours while it lasted.
Is there a way I can be unbaned? I have done nothing wrong yet i'm good
As you were automatically banned for using this feature to potentially bypass a suspension on a shared account, it is not as simple as just revoking the suspension. There are several checks to be completed and also your compliance.

The only way to for your suspension to be revoked and not instantly banned for circumventing a suspension is to buy a separate Garry's Mod that only your account uses. We will also have to determine whether your account is genuinely not a double account.

If you are certain of this and can comply, it is possible that you may continue to play on Fearless.
Regards,
aviator
if i buy gmod will i also need to get CC:S and half life 2
(05-14-2014, 07:52 PM)HiRememberMe Wrote: if i buy gmod will i also need to get CC:S and half life 2

If you go onto the downloads section of the website everything should be there.
I'm sure you needed them to see some of the textures