BR on Baskinger
Name of player: Baskingner

SteamID:Name of player:

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:63153822

Time in GMT: Right before this post

Server: v2d

Summary: So I was going on street past nexus ( I was at Bank Of America road) and SRU comes out of nexus and tazes me. Then he cuffs me and does a warrant- raiding a nexus, even when I died 6 min after the raid and there was no lockdown, and rebels werent banned from city. Also president was new, so yeah. And it was Baskingner. .He has been minging me all around while im in this server, always arrests me for no reason just, because he saw someone step wrong, and always say shit just to arrest people, because he is bored.
Evidence:http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=0fycgtmkui08zesfvenn.jpg

http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=h...2zj6zs.jpg

I think he should be blacklisted from SRU and Police or banned.
Edit : I also lost 1 kevlar cuz of hes RDA
Oh you actually posted one now.

I was online at the servers from around 8:30 (GMT+1). in that time i saw you getting arrested by multiple different officers for multiple different reasons. every single time you got arrested you threathened to post a BR, good thing you actually did it now. but lets get on topic.

this time the SRU sergeant called in that the nexus was being raided by rebels. i left the nexus and saw you standing next to the nexus walking to the other side, i walked to you to question you and you immediatly ran away. i chased you and eventually managed to taze you. i used /radio to ask if i could arrest you which the sergeant confirmed since he accused you of raiding. you then went all nuts on me for RDA`ing and minging around.

Also you are accusing me of minging, could you elaborate on that please? because i have no idea where you are talking about.
(04-14-2014, 08:53 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Oh you actually posted one now.

I was online at the servers from around 8:30 (GMT+1). in that time i saw you getting arrested by multiple different officers for multiple different reasons. every single time you got arrested you threathened to post a BR, good thing you actually did it now. but lets get on topic.

this time the SRU sergeant called in that the nexus was being raided by rebels. i left the nexus and saw you on the other side of the road, i walked to you to question you and you immediatly ran away. i chased you and eventually managed to taze you. i used /radio to ask if i could arrest you which the sergeant confirmed since he accused you of raiding. you then went all nuts on me for RDA`ing and minging around.

Also you are accusing me of minging, could you elaborate on that please? because i have no idea where you are talking about.
So....
You tazed me, told me that everything is ok, so I WALKED away and then you arrested me.
1. There was new pres.
2. We died.
3. You got bored again and randomly arrested me.

And previously you arrested me for simmilar reasons. Now I got mad at you so I posted a BR to stop you from minging.
And I want to know admin opinion.
okay lets handle this.

1. I never told you it was all okay. if you believe so, when did i say it?
2. If there was a new president i wasnt aware of it and you could have just told me, to be honest i doubt er was a new president because it was never stated somewhere. the "new" president could see that arrest reason as well, if he was new he should have stated that the raid was over and the arrest invalid. instead of that he approved it so agreeing with the arrest.
3. If you died you broke NLR since you were at the nexus and ran out when i saw you, because when i came outside the nexus, the last report of raiding was less then 2 minutes ago.
4. I wasnt bored at all, i have a great play with the other officers and even some suspects.

When i arrested you there you never defended yourself. you were talking a lot trough voice chat and i stated multiple times (1 can be seen in the first screenshot) that i couldnt hear you because your mic was broken. you then went all nuts that you would post a BR on me and "you would get me banned". for me the discussion was over by then, you didnt want to defend yourself and i followed sergeants orders. thats it
(04-14-2014, 09:07 AM)Baskingner Wrote: okay lets handle this.

1. I never told you it was all okay. if you believe so, when did i say it?
2. If there was a new president i wasnt aware of it and you could have just told me, to be honest i doubt er was a new president because it was never stated somewhere. the "new" president could see that arrest reason as well, if he was new he should have stated that the raid was over and the arrest invalid. instead of that he approved it so agreeing with the arrest.
3. If you died you broke NLR since you were at the nexus and ran out when i saw you, because when i came outside the nexus, the last report of raiding was less then 2 minutes ago.
4. I wasnt bored at all, i have a great play with the other officers and even some suspects.

When i arrested you there you never defended yourself. you were talking a lot trough voice chat and i stated multiple times (1 can be seen in the first screenshot) that i couldnt hear you because your mic was broken. you then went all nuts that you would post a BR on me and "you would get me banned". for me the discussion was over by then, you didnt want to defend yourself and i followed sergeants orders. thats it
1. You told me thats ok
2. I told you that there is new pres
3. I was there to look what is changes and I died inside nexus so I was not in NLR zone + 6 min were passed.
4. You were bored and alway arrest me cuz you think I wornt BR you.
And I want Admin opinion. Not your lies.
Im not going to do a "true/false" discussion with you, since we clearly have different opinions about it.

Last thing i will say on the matter is that if you talked to me normally (not via voice chat since your mic was broken) back then we could have solved it normally. instead of that you went flaming in OOC on me so i assumed you werent going to add anything to the case anymore.

Next time if a thing like this happens i highly suggest that you just communicate on a normal way, since that can prevent a lot of misunderstandings.
This is my last post i will do in this BR unless a moderator/admin requests it. or if you have a very urgent question. ill leave this to the staff to decide now.
(04-14-2014, 09:47 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Im not going to do a "true/false" discussion with you, since we clearly have different opinions about it.

Last thing i will say on the matter is that if you talked to me normally (not via voice chat since your mic was broken) back then we could have solved it normally. instead of that you went flaming in OOC on me so i assumed you werent going to add anything to the case anymore.

Next time if a thing like this happens i highly suggest that you just communicate on a normal way, since that can prevent a lot of misunderstandings.
This is my last post i will do in this BR unless a moderator/admin requests it. or if you have a very urgent question. ill leave this to the staff to decide now.
Well I talked in voice chat. But lying that my mic is broken so you can avoid server rules. Well that is wierd.
And you acted like you dont give a thing. You told me that you have to arrest me, so you purpously minged to make me mad, because you "knew" that I will "not" post a BR.
(04-14-2014, 08:09 AM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote: Evidence: http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=0...sfvenn.jpg

I clearly told you multiple times that i couldnt hear you. i saw your icon so i knew you were trying to talk but i heard nothing, hence i thought it was broken.

I dont understand how "lying that your mic is broken" allows me to break any rules? why didnt you just started typing when i asked that? i used voice chat all the time and even i started typing since you werent reacting to anything i said.

I told you that i needed to take you in since i felt like there was enough evidence against you (Your word versus my superiors word) to arrest you. I dont see how that makes you mad nor did i try it. Im perfectly fine with you posting a BR since ill hapilly defend myself, like i stated. i only said in the first post that i didnt thought you would actually make on since you said so many times you would post a BR against at least 5 people in total.
I typed in chat BTW
I told you that it is random arrest, but you talked abaut raid that has alread eneded. And you knew it.
As I said you arrested me many times for no reason, just to search or just to arrest because you are bored.

(04-14-2014, 10:06 AM)Baskingner Wrote:
(04-14-2014, 08:09 AM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote: Evidence: http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=0...sfvenn.jpg

I clearly told you multiple times that i couldnt hear you. i saw your icon so i knew you were trying to talk but i heard nothing, hence i thought it was broken.

I dont understand how "lying that your mic is broken" allows me to break any rules? why didnt you just started typing when i asked that? i used voice chat all the time and even i started typing since you werent reacting to anything i said.

I told you that i needed to take you in since i felt like there was enough evidence against you (Your word versus my superiors word) to arrest you. I dont see how that makes you mad nor did i try it. Im perfectly fine with you posting a BR since ill hapilly defend myself, like i stated. i only said in the first post that i didnt thought you would actually make on since you said so many times you would post a BR against at least 5 people in total.
There was no misunderstanding, because you previously, arrested me for wierd reasons that you imagined and didnt happen. Also 30 min before this arrest you tried to arrest me, because I was driving past nexus.
(04-14-2014, 10:21 AM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote: I typed in chat BTW
I told you that it is random arrest, but you talked abaut raid that has alread eneded. And you knew it.
As I said you arrested me many times for no reason, just to search or just to arrest because you are bored.

There was no misunderstanding, because you previously, arrested me for wierd reasons that you imagined and didnt happen. Also 30 min before this arrest you tried to arrest me, because I was driving past nexus.

Now are you just making stuff up, the administrators can check the logs on that and see nothing like that happened.
I am done with defending false accusations from you.

Again, and now for real, i wont post here anymore unless the staff requests it.