Ban Request on Erm... and Lethal Wombat
Name of player: lethal wombat and Erm...

SteamID: lethal wombat: STEAM_0:0:84511833 Erm...: STEAM_0:0:80419114

Time in GMT: 22:30 (Time of BR)

Server: V2P

Summary: After stating my BR and trying to gain back a stolen item from my friend who was RDM'd by the same person lethal wombat and Erm decided to start insulting me through OOC I had also caught Erm previously Propkilling unforunately no evidence of that.

Evidence:
Various insults:
[Image: hI3wDoO.jpg]
[Image: 6YWIF7z.jpg]
[New] Lethal wombat prop spamming:
[Image: evBJ4Ne.jpg]
Stop crying about items you lost 4 hours ago you was killed by someone and I ran past and saw it on the ground so i took it, so deal with it and btw your braking NLR.
F.A.G = Film Actors Guild. I take it you have never seen Team America Gawww and in my defence he tryed to put corn up my ass and He said That he would strap me full of C4 and chuck me in an orphanage and rip out my spine and wear it as a belt and he's ready to taste my felsh once more.
(03-11-2014, 10:39 PM)HiRememberMe Wrote: Stop crying about items you lost 4 hours ago you was killed by someone and I ran past and saw it on the ground so i took it, so deal with it and btw your braking NLR.

It's not NLR breaking it was my friends item! Not mine. Would you like it if your friend died then someone ran along and just took it and responded by swearing and claiming you didn't take it even though you were seen redhanded in the act of doing it.
I would not care, its a game shit happens, DEAL WITH IT
(03-11-2014, 10:42 PM)lethal Wombat Wrote: F.A.G = Film Actors Guild. I take it you have never seen Team America Gawww and in my defence he tryed to put corn up my ass and He said That he would strap me full of C4 and chuck me in an orphanage and rip out my spine and wear it as a belt and he's ready to taste my felsh once more.

You know posting hate on someones youtube channel won't get you anywhere also most of that is not true I am not a violent brute. Or only when I want to be then was not that time.
Yeah..... That ant me and never said you were violent your a nice guy just I'm a childish guy and I fuck around a lot and people get caught in my crazy antics maybe my fault but I don't take any thing serious.
(03-12-2014, 04:12 PM)lethal Wombat Wrote: Yeah..... That ant me and never said you were violent your a nice guy just I'm a childish guy and I *** around a lot and people get caught in my crazy antics maybe my fault but I don't take any thing serious.

Oh sorry then cause someone did post hate on my channel saying he would rather run into an orphanirum strapped with C4 than watching my videos.
Lethal will be punished, but the evidence show only Erm... agreeing, not directly insulting.

Approved.