Why we should unban you: So im playing in City RP
is a president , me and JDM on team speak and he go Rebel
so the Rebel Led... say we need to Raid the Nexus
and JDM say to me Hy Drugs Man the rebel going to Raid you it nexus
and i Band Rebels From the city
and the admin come to me say to me
why you Band Rebels i say to him :
JDM say to me Rebel is going to Raid Nexus and kill me
on Team Speak , admin ask JDM and JDM say i swaer i dont say any thin in team speak , so he is lying on the admin , admin Ban Me For 1 Day , and JDM dont get Ban
JDM Say's To me On team speak ween i got ban he say **Hahaha You Got Ban Hahah**
so can you unban me and ty
========Ty Fearless For Helping========

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81683374&b=7]
ssdd
As I did not have access to Team Speak during that time I could not have banned JDM. However you, you told me that you had a spy in the rebel team (JDM) and that he had told you that we are going to raid you OVER team speak. From the information you had gotten you banned the rebels, then I asked you why and you told me that you had heard JDM say it in TS. I couldn't ban JDM though as I was not certain about it. Using information you have obtained OOC'ly, more precise for you case, TS, is against the rules and is called Metagaming.

You used the information you got through TS to benefit your life (IC) and admitted it in text (logs will show if needed), thus you got a ban. I see no reason why you should be unbanned.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-25-2014, 02:37 PM)myfloodify Wrote: As I did not have access to Team Speak during that time I could not have banned JDM. However you, you told me that you had a spy in the rebel team (JDM) and that he had told you that we are going to raid you OVER team speak. From the information you had gotten you banned the rebels, then I asked you why and you told me that you had heard JDM say it in TS. I couldn't ban JDM though as I was not certain about it. Using information you have obtained OOC'ly, more precise for you case, TS, is against the rules and is called Metagaming.

You used the information you got through TS to benefit your life (IC) and admitted it in text (logs will show if needed), thus you got a ban. I see no reason why you should be unbanned.

sorry For the missing part when i say he is my spy if i see an admin
i be nervous and scared to be ban i gust served 12 days Ban
so i got nervous i dont want to get ban agien and sorry
for the missing part agien sorry
and you ban me For The Next Reson : Banning rebels by infromation he had obtain in TS
so is in the Rules say you are not alw... to say infromation on Team speak
and Rules dont say Talking in Team Speak is Fail RP
and Rules Dont say you need to talk in-game only
so super admins can you add
some new rules in the Rule Book
So we dont want some one get ban
for that and ty

i say to you in .// *ok lets Forget evere this and lets make a new page * and i unban the rebels from city
and i Rest the past and i make Evo,, city Free why you ban me thin

so remove the ban and be a nice good admin
and lets fix this yeahhhh Smile
You metagamed and you said it yourself, breaking the rules, why should your ban be removed?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-25-2014, 04:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You metagamed and you said it yourself, breaking the rules, why should your ban be removed?

why should remove my ban
i dont make any thin i gust ban rebel from JDM
and you come ask my and JDM lying and you ban me soo ...?
(02-25-2014, 04:40 PM)Drugs Man Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 04:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You metagamed and you said it yourself, breaking the rules, why should your ban be removed?

why should remove my ban
i dont make any thin i gust ban rebel from JDM
and you come ask my and JDM lying and you ban me soo ...?

Right, to break it down for you;

You said JDM said in Team Speak that the Rebels will raid you, and you acknowledged it. You took that information, which you had gotten from Team Speak, and then banned the Rebels for "threats" or whatever.

When you took the information from Team Speak and made actions from it, you metagame. Metagame is when you get information OOC (not In Character information) and use that to benefit yourself etc.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
omg im not lying admin i dont love to lying
im a nice man and i dont love to lie i say ail what happen
so if i do any thin worng
Have I said you are lying? If you have any substantially to say, please say that then to benefit your unban appeal
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-25-2014, 05:03 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Have I said you are lying? If you have any substantially to say, please say that then to benefit your unban appeal

there is no thin for me to say bot there is 3 words to say
***I love Fearless***

myFloodify are you going to reply ??