Simply Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Doctor KuLa

Your ban ID: 34776

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: "Stealing cars. You know better. Already gave you enough warnings today."

Involved: [FL:RP]KPredeyes

Why we should unban you: Maybe it's stupid but i was just irritating Enzyme, i have no idea what happened that time and KPredeys was part of that since i was his DJ.
Btw he asked me to deliver his bus.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Basically I got out of the bus to return to my HQ at the offices then Kula said he was in my bus. I pmed him again and there was no reply so I called the admin to ask where my bus was and Enzyme found it. This is all I know of what happened from my side of things.

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Kula. Earlier on, you stole my car without any RP reason or anything. I was considering banning you then because you know it's against the rules and because you know I hate it. You steal my car all the time when the both of us are on the servers. Anyways, I teleport to you and I yelled at you, saying that next time you screwed up would be a ban.

I later get a call about you stealing a bus, and I questioned you if you stole it. You said yes, and I had no other choice than to ban you. I gave you a warning earlier on when I should have banned you, and you chose to ignore it.

You were minging on the server and as you said: " i was just irritating Enzyme".

You have over 1000 hours and I expect you to do better, to know better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes, but explain me how I can get into someone car without any option to share cars? The only way was to lockpick this bus, even KPredeyes told you that I taking his bus.

And yes I was should said that I taking bus for him, but you teleported KPredeyes and he told you about this.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
But Kula, KPredeyes has just given his testimony above. Nowhere does he mention allowing you to take his bus, he states that he tried contacting you to ascertain the whereabouts of his vehicle but received no reply.
If the owner has no idea you're driving it, then it is stealing.
I had different situation since there was a buring building and people of it accused me that I had trowed molotov at their building, but I don't remember if I replayed to KPredeyes's pm since I don't remember it.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Kula. I dragged you on the roof of pool. I also brought KPred if I'm not wrong and I asked him. I then teleported him away and banned you.

He didn't allow you to drive it.
It's as simple as that. I'm tired of seeing you mess around ingame with cars, man. You're a good RPer when you want to be and you should focus on your RP side instead of messing around with people and cars all the time. Everytime I have to be serious with me, you call me Kurwa and whatnot and you take everything as a joke. This ban was to show that you are not above the rules.. Just because you and I are friends. I've given you enough warnings.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You teleported him to us and banned me just after so it was even pointless to teleport him.

The only one person above the rules is Soul since he is a owner. And I know it that I'm not above the rules.

And I not mess around with cars, since I'm in group of 5% players maybe more, that drive their cars safe, respect red light and not CDM
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
And Doctor KuLa for future references you're not allowed to make an (un)ban request if it is under 1 day.

I am not sure if this rule slipped your mind, but next time please enforce it.

Thank you

User warned, posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator