Unfair Ban!
Your name: [AG] KaiBoyFtw15

Your ban ID: 34491

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Random Raiding, CDM'S, General Minging, Lying To Admin.

Involved: I guess just me and the Admin.

Why we should unban you: Well I think I have been falsely accused a little bit here. Lets start with the first accusation which I guess you could say was right but, he was my friend I was talking to him on Skype at the time his name is [FL:RP] KPredeyes and I thought it would be funny for me to be there once he gets back.

Second accusation which also could be argued that it was true but I had a terrible lag spike as I have just changed from Talk-Talk to sky hence the reason I haven't been playing alot of GMOD lately but my Internet is all sorted now (just saying).

Third accusation What you call general minging I call having a laugh now I am not being funny but I was not the only one having fun that day, I guess you could call it a FailRP day reason one: On V2d everyone was outside the nexus and they were all putting cars in a row and turing them into wacky colors which I thought was cool so I put my car in line and the admin [FL] Jokhah picked my car up and froze it in mid-air now I felt a bit intimidated because everyone was laughing at me so I kind of went along with the joke laughing all that good stuff which brings me onto my second point.

Reason two: There was a guy that had been hit by a car and he was on the floor so Jokhah cam along and picked him up and froze him next to a lamppost he then pulls the rope thingy out with his tall gun and hangs him from the lamppost which again would be quite intimidating to whoever it was he picked up and hung and also quite offensive to me because I have a friend who's dad committed suicide by hanging himself and then there's everyone just sat there laughing. Now after everyone one in OOC was shouting abuse all that and quite frank Jokhah didn't even give a damn what he had done.

And for that last accusation: I don't have a clue where I lied to Jokhah so if you could please tell me where I lied it would be much appreciated.

Now all I am asking is for you to rethink my ban maybe even shorten it.

Also if Jokhah has the time is it possible for an apology for the hanging thing because people hang them self everyday due to things like bullying and I feel quite offended that Jokhah would do this.

Thankyou for reading.
Well I never said for him to raid me so that is a lie KaiBoy, I may of been talking to him on Skype for a short period but I was completely unaware at what he was doing. Also I never found it funny to be honest.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(07-18-2013, 08:40 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Well I never said for him to raid me so that is a lie KaiBoy, I may of been talking to him on Skype for a short period but I was completely unaware at what he was doing. Therefore he is lying.

I didn't say you knew about the raid did I, I think you need to read the tread again and this time open your eyes.
The breakdown.

CDM, the guy I hung with elastic was a guy on the ground because YOU rammed another car intentionally. That guy was downed because of your reckless behavior.

Random Raid. You were breaking into the bank establishment for no roleplay reason.

General minging. When I first encountered you, you were standing on another admin's car, /me taking a dump on it. I had to administer several kicks for your repeatedly fail behavior and for some of your comments in ooc. You thought you were being funny, you should learn when to quit. I wasn't the only admin getting fed up with your behavior.

Lying to admin. When I asked you what you were doing when you were lockpicking the door in your random raid, you said "Nothing". When I asked why you were lockpicking the door, you said "I wasn't" then ran off. That is blatant lying to admin.

As for me hanging a ragdolled guy when there are no paramedic classes at the time. One, he could have respawned whenever he wanted by holding shift. Nothing about what I did took any of his time away from playing the gamemode. Two, you nor anyone else voiced any actual concern about the activity except to say aboose in ooc. First off, it's not abuse, the guy had no choice but to respawn, I was just having a little fun with him and assisted him in respawning in the end. Second, I'm pretty sure I've done worse to that guy at his request, it's kinda something we do every once in a while.

As for using skype while playing on the server, what kind of information were you exchanging over skype?

If it really offended you that I hung him, why didn't you say something at the time, you were around for a lil while longer after that incident.

Why did you continue being a minge after repeated warnings and kicks?

Why would you ever attempt to troll an admin?

Feel free to add anything else to your case, including an actual reason I should okay this unban. As for an apology, your not getting one. If anything, I should be the one asking for an apology after giving you so many chances before banning you, yet you continued to act the way you did and basically take my warnings for granted. For the record, I don't even want an apology out of you, as I'm sure it will be as believable as your excuses for your actions.

by holding space*
(07-19-2013, 04:21 AM)Jokhah Wrote: The breakdown.

CDM, the guy I hung with elastic was a guy on the ground because YOU rammed another car intentionally. That guy was downed because of your reckless behavior.

Random Raid. You were breaking into the bank establishment for no roleplay reason.

General minging. When I first encountered you, you were standing on another admin's car, /me taking a dump on it. I had to administer several kicks for your repeatedly fail behavior and for some of your comments in ooc. You thought you were being funny, you should learn when to quit. I wasn't the only admin getting fed up with your behavior.

Lying to admin. When I asked you what you were doing when you were lockpicking the door in your random raid, you said "Nothing". When I asked why you were lockpicking the door, you said "I wasn't" then ran off. That is blatant lying to admin.

As for me hanging a ragdolled guy when there are no paramedic classes at the time. One, he could have respawned whenever he wanted by holding shift. Nothing about what I did took any of his time away from playing the gamemode. Two, you nor anyone else voiced any actual concern about the activity except to say aboose in ooc. First off, it's not abuse, the guy had no choice but to respawn, I was just having a little fun with him and assisted him in respawning in the end. Second, I'm pretty sure I've done worse to that guy at his request, it's kinda something we do every once in a while.

As for using skype while playing on the server, what kind of information were you exchanging over skype?

If it really offended you that I hung him, why didn't you say something at the time, you were around for a lil while longer after that incident.

Feel free to add anything else to your case, including an actual reason I should okay this unban. As for an apology, your not getting one. If anything, I should be the one asking for an apology after giving you so many chances before banning you, yet you continued to act the way you did and basically take my warnings for granted. For the record, I don't even want an apology out of you, as I'm sure it will be as believable as your excuses for your actions.

by holding space*

If you won't give me an apology then that's fine by me, know one can force you into it.

But I would aspect a little more maturity about this situation because thousands of people die every year due to hanging them self, and it almost feels like you don't give a damn.
(07-19-2013, 01:33 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote:
(07-19-2013, 04:21 AM)Jokhah Wrote: The breakdown.

by holding space*

If you won't give me an apology then that's fine by me, know one can force you into it.

But I would aspect a little more maturity about this situation because thousands of people die every year due to hanging them self, and it almost feels like you don't give a damn.

Even more get shot to death. A friend of mine was almost killed by a drive-by. Should I ask Temar to blacklist all weapons from the server forever? How about I blacklist everyone I see owning or firing a weapon?
Well seeing as you had nothing else to add to this case. I'm closing it now. Denied.