Hello! its me a better brad or fuzzy! :)
Wink 
hello people of fearless! im here to introduce my self! my name is fuzzy or also known as a better brad i was hoping i could be good person and player on the forums and the server.i am a moderator on a PERP server so i spend my spare time here.i was looking forward to this (PS) YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST SERVER EVER! im am excited as a newcomer to your servers and hope that the advanced players think im awesome as well. and i hope that i get some good rp points!i havce been playing on your server for 7 hours and already love it. thank you fearless staff for making such a great gamemode.(PS) who ever made this gamemode is a GOD![/font]
Welcome to the world of fearless Fuzzy! Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to Fearless. I am glad you like it!
Regards,
aviator
Welcome Fuzzy on the forums and also on the server! To be honest all you said is actually true, well there is nothing to do but let's play Smile
Welcome !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome, I look forward to rp'ing with you!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

welcome to fearless !
Welcome to Fearless RP! Be sure you have read the rules here:http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
If you enjoy the server. Consider donating. I think its a great deal personally.
Hopefully you get to know the community and try not to break any rules.
My personal tip to you:When starting. Buy some things on food. If you want to sell food though. Go to evocity's lake. You can sell the fish for easy money!
Hello there, Fuzzy! Welcome to Fearless, have fun and enjoy your self!
Welcome to Fearless! Enjoy your stay, and get to know some people on the server, whom you can then RP with. Read the rules, have fun and consider donating!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep