Unfair ban reason.
Your name: Axe Murderer

Your ban ID: 31967

Banned by: Infernaw

Reason: Mass RDM. 20 kills. Random Tranqing. Disconnecting to avoid mod

Involved: Myself (Mr.Bubbles) and Axe Murderer.

Why we should unban you: This isn't an unban request, but this is just something I want to say, The admin made a hasty decision of Mass RDM, Which isn't true, he got these kills as a rebel during a rebel VS Corleone raid. The Corleones kept Breaking NLR and trying to revenge kill him, so he was forced to kill them. Plus the disconnecting to avoid mod wasn't true. He had a game crash which forced him back to desktop and crashed the game. Although the Above (Random Tranqing) is true.
Oh, and one last thing, most tranqs were to get fellow rebels out of an arrest ETC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:54730370&b=9]

Life, an excuse for some people to be an ass
For others, It's an excuse to complain
Your name: AndrewClaytonUK

Your ban ID: 32100

Banned by: [FL] Lt.Grub

Reason: 'fearRP'

Involved: Me and Uzi and a few other people.

Why we should unban you: A new President had been selected. He did not pass any laws and did not state that being in the nexus was illegal. I tried to tell Uzi that the President did not broadcast any laws, so how could it be illegal to be in the nexus. Then he starts counting down, and I get arrested and a police officer was about to taze me. Then I was disconnected because I was banned by [FL] Lt.Grub. I believe this is an unfair ban since the President did not broadcast the laws, so I said that it is not illegal to be in the nexus if there is no laws. Also, '(Local OOC) [FL] Lt.Grub: To verify, past the desk = trespassing', and I was behind the desk, but still got banned. Explain this please?
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

Why exactly is there another unban request here?
You both had a large amount of kills, which can occur when you raid. But if they keep coming, make a ban request. The ban was still deserved since you both apparently backseat admined by killing rulebreakers.

This is a roleplaying server, not Counter Strike.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(05-23-2013, 06:35 PM)Infernaw Wrote: This is a roleplaying server, not Counter Strike.

Denied.