Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdNpicWiXE
..cool story.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Deriptz
This seems like it's placed in the wrong section go the ban request section for that. Also make sure to use the template.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I don't quite understand the purpose of this.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • D0ctor
(05-14-2013, 07:23 PM)Aviator Wrote: I don't quite understand the purpose of this.
It just looks like you were trying to be hit.
(05-14-2013, 07:23 PM)Aviator Wrote: I don't quite understand the purpose of this.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The CDM right at the start was completely avoidable. You should avoid jaywalking and follow a rule of "walk away from cars backing up, not towards them" and you'll find that you get hit alot less.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(05-14-2013, 08:42 PM)James3000117 Wrote: The CDM right at the start was completely avoidable. You should avoid jaywalking and follow a rule of "walk away from cars backing up, not towards them" and you'll find that you get hit alot less.

If your driving you have to try to avoid them as much as possible also. Or its a CDM because car deathmatch is not allowed.
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
(05-14-2013, 09:01 PM)tmdirtbike Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 08:42 PM)James3000117 Wrote: The CDM right at the start was completely avoidable. You should avoid jaywalking and follow a rule of "walk away from cars backing up, not towards them" and you'll find that you get hit alot less.

If your driving you have to try to avoid them as much as possible also. Or its a CDM because car deathmatch is not allowed.

You're basically saying people can stand in the middle of the road and it's our responsibility to move around them... The driver has to try to break, but if the driver does hit them, when breaking of course, it doesn't count as CDM (When on the road). CDM is considered as purposely trying to hit people who are on the sidewalk or near a building.

As you can see from this video the guy is standing in the middle of the road, watching cars. The first one he even walked towards, so that's his fault and he shouldn't even be idle in the middle of the road..