[FL:RP] Razer | Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Razer

Your ban ID: 28446

Banned by: [FL:M] Aviator
Reason: NLR

Involved: (Who was involved? Red Arrow, Violent Mister, [FL:RP]Tommz.
Why we should unban you: Let me explain it is only 24 hour ban, Which I fully understand you should not post for but this was a ban which was not my fault as I was there at the wrong time, Ok so me and the Rebals were doing a hostage situation in the rebal spawn house and I died after throwing a molotov, I spawned obviously back just outside right next to do the door at the house as thats my spawnpoint but the Cops, and SS were blocking the ways out, and there cars were in the way. So I had go the other way out of the house which involved going through the house and therefor I got banned.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
Yes, This is true i died in the raid too but i spawned at the BP because i was Citizen he litterally just died and spawned outside then the Admin (Aviator) Banned him for a Whole Day!
I was there, and alot of officers were in the area, so it may have been hard for him to get through the house. I think the ban was perhaps a little unfair.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Posting without sufficient right.
I was there to, we were in the house where the Rebels spawn and he just died in a raid. So he spawned right there and he could not get away due to the cops.
(03-29-2013, 05:37 PM)Solbrillan Wrote: If what he's saying is true then he really shouldn't be banned.
In my opinion you should NEVER ban anyone for NLR that near a spawn point!
it's like asking for mistakes.

Also Solbrillan was in the server at the time.
Kind regards

No. Let's stop here now. I saw the whole event. From start to finish.

You spawned outside and walked inside the Rebel house. I didn't ban anyone who was outside. I only banned people who were inside the house who died. Also, you were not blocked, as the grass patch was clear around that area. I know what I saw. You spawned outside of that door and walked straight in.

You spawn outside the house not inside. So therefore, he broke NLR by entering the house.
Regards,
aviator
(03-29-2013, 06:36 PM)Aviator Wrote: No. Let's stop here now. I saw the whole event. From start to finish.

You spawned outside and walked inside the Rebel house. I didn't ban anyone who was outside. I only banned people who were inside the house who died. Also, you were not blocked, as the grass patch was clear around that area. I know what I saw. You spawned outside of that door and walked straight in.

You spawn outside the house not inside. So therefore, he broke NLR by entering the house.

I did say that I was outside and had to go in, on the post also I have a few witnesses who have also added a post onto this even saying how it was blocked and I couldent go out the other way.
Kind regards

Thank you for replying.

In situations like these where you may be spawning near to where you died in a raid, it may be wise to stay dead until the raid is over.

You could have told me in the '@' chat that you were trapped and I would have taken you away from the raid. Even though one way may have been blocked, it still doesn't stop the fact that you broke NLR by returning to the spot you died. I judged all NLR breakers there, setting foot inside that house. You walked in and then I banned you as you died less than a minute earlier.

As of this moment, I still feel a ban was just. Also may I remind you that bans less than 24 hours can not be appealed.
Regards,
aviator
(03-29-2013, 07:50 PM)Aviator Wrote: Thank you for replying.

In situations like these where you may be spawning near to where you died in a raid, it may be wise to stay dead until the raid is over.

You could have told me in the '@' chat that you were trapped and I would have taken you away from the raid. Even though one way may have been blocked, it still doesn't stop the fact that you broke NLR by returning to the spot you died. I judged all NLR breakers there, setting foot inside that house. You walked in and then I banned you as you died less than a minute earlier.

As of this moment, I still feel a ban was just.

I could not use '@' as by the time I would of typed it all out, I would of been killed again by the fellow SS and Cops but yes I could of waited out the raid when I died and I am sorry that I did not do that as I did not know at the time. and when I did infact spawn in I did not know that I would of spawned with Cops ans SS around me still shooting me thinking such that I was in the raid. Also if I was to just stand there and let the Cops and SS kill me.
Kind regards