Driving On two wheels ?
hello guys !

i know what you thinking all ... fucking weird title but i want to show you this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z38itkVtEqI

soooooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Actually, not seems legit, Do you see the Moving Wheels, Both Front wheel, or Both back wheels, are connected. just to your notice, seems, like the Car, is getting pushed by something.
(03-01-2013, 02:07 PM)Ivan Magmout Wrote: Actually, not seems legit, Do you see the Moving Wheels, Both Front wheel, or Both back wheels, are connected. just to your notice, seems, like the Car, is getting pushed by something.

that guy who controls the car is doing that for like 8 years .

he's famous with his nickname

it's "الاستاذ" try to search it in youtube you will find MANY videos about driving in 2 wheels.. in all kind of cars

(03-01-2013, 02:36 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 02:07 PM)Ivan Magmout Wrote: Actually, not seems legit, Do you see the Moving Wheels, Both Front wheel, or Both back wheels, are connected. just to your notice, seems, like the Car, is getting pushed by something.

it's "الاستاذ" try to search it in youtube you will find MANY videos about driving in 2 wheels.. in all kind of cars

While thinking physically, The wheels would totally not be able to hold that, Or they would just get pushed to the brakes wich would... Stop the car. Or the mass of that car would really need to be low.
I've seen this 10 years ago when I was reading a newspaper..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • equal
Wait.
Why is this in the news section?
(03-01-2013, 03:22 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:

While thinking physically, The wheels would totally not be able to hold that, Or they would just get pushed to the brakes wich would... Stop the car. Or the mass of that car would really need to be low.

no no man . every thing is good and the car under control !

(03-01-2013, 04:36 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:

How's that possible?
Me, after reading your post :

[Image: fz8cXp1.png]
(03-01-2013, 04:50 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 04:36 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:

How's that possible?
Me, after reading your post :

[Image: fz8cXp1.png]

you can't say that to a man with a beard !

you ALREADY know the answer :d

"DA MAGIC"

Lol, changing tires like a boss xD.
The following 1 user Likes Doomel's post:
  • Red Orchestra