Ban request razer
Name of player: [FL:RP] Razer [FL:RP] LewisH

SteamID: [FL:RP] LewisH STEAM_0:0:51060844 Razer: STEAM_0:0:34759371

Time in GMT: Gmt +2 16:30-16:40

Server: V2d

Summary: After I got rdmed by one of corleones (Razer) no prrof for it, so its jsut words, and after waiting 8 mins. I came back to recover my car, and in no time 2 corleones started to steal my car with no reason, and hostaging me claiming "THat I was spying their base" THere is one corleone "Pavilion" who saw that I did nothing that could affect corleones. To encourage them to steal my car and hostage me.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM0AZXdUD...e=youtu.be
Look let me tell you, I killed you the first time because you pulled out an ak47 on me so I turnt around pulled out my ak47 and killed you so that is not RDM and dont lie after you came back you never even took your car before we took it for around 10 minutes you were sitting half way up the mountain (I dont know how you got up there) spying on us, taking photo's and such and refusing to leave so that is why we hostaged you. We had a fully valid reason you can even ask LewisH for this because our reason was not invalid.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
(02-24-2013, 09:36 PM)Deriptz Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 03:52 PM)whiparts Wrote: Look let me tell you, I killed you the first time because you pulled out an ak47 on me so I turnt around pulled out my ak47 and killed you so that is not RDM and dont lie after you came back you never even took your car before we took it for around 10 minutes you were sitting half way up the mountain (I dont know how you got up there) spying on us, taking photo's and such and refusing to leave so that is why we hostaged you. We had a fully valid reason you can even ask LewisH for this because our reason was not invalid.

Why are you killing someone for his gun?

BEcause when he got it out he was basically threatening me with it
Kind regards

(02-25-2013, 04:14 PM)whiparts Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 03:52 PM)whiparts Wrote: Look let me tell you, I killed you the first time because you pulled out an ak47 on me so I turnt around pulled out my ak47 and killed you so that is not RDM and dont lie after you came back you never even took your car before we took it for around 10 minutes you were sitting half way up the mountain (I dont know how you got up there) spying on us, taking photo's and such and refusing to leave so that is why we hostaged you. We had a fully valid reason you can even ask LewisH for this because our reason was not invalid.

Nope, I took it out for a second, then when i hided it, you took a gun out and KOSed me. There is no proof for it, so there is no reason for arguing
(02-25-2013, 04:45 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 04:14 PM)whiparts Wrote:

Nope, I took it out for a second, then when i hided it, you took a gun out and KOSed me. There is no proof for it, so there is no reason for arguing

You have lied and dude just admit it, Because you know I have dealed with alot of S*** In my life and trust me when I say it. And I learnt that people like you will never win. If LewisH was here right now he would be serving you a fresh batch of cupcakes. Because you threatend me with that AK47 and I am not going to get banned for some footage which most likely you have not recorded parts where you were in the wrong, so no one can point out you in the wrong, Like how all corleones said your ban request was invalid and you were going in OOC "Just uploading it now" "Shutup you squeaky *****" And such more. So look just drop it you know, your covering stuff up, if you honestly want il get LewisH over here.
Kind regards

(02-25-2013, 06:21 PM)whiparts Wrote: If LewisH was here right now he would be serving you a fresh batch of cupcakes.

[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team