That moment when...
That moment when ALL the servers are completely full.

[Image: fl_full.jpg]
>_> hate this, wish we could buy reserved slots..
(02-23-2013, 07:55 PM)Shizzle Wrote: >_> hate this, wish we could buy reserved slots..

Oh yes, let's buy reserved slots so the server is 51/50 all the time and no administrators can connect, and nor can you who has bought a reserved slot.
Lol and what was the purpose of you telling me that?
I know I know, you're some kind of 'cool' admin who tells us players what's what.
Should think of being nicer to players, maybe people would respect you more.
(02-23-2013, 08:30 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Oh yes, let's buy reserved slots so the server is 51/50 all the time and no administrators can connect, and nor can you who has bought a reserved slot.

That was a pretty smartass comment Narcotic.

I'm sure he's not the only person interested in buying a reserved slot.

It took me about an hour to connect this morning, due to admins having reserved slots.
(02-23-2013, 09:17 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 08:30 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Oh yes, let's buy reserved slots so the server is 51/50 all the time and no administrators can connect, and nor can you who has bought a reserved slot.

That was a pretty smartass comment Narcotic.

I'm sure he's not the only person interested in buying a reserved slot.

It took me about an hour to connect this morning, due to admins having reserved slots.

I know that's exactly what I'm saying, I'm not the only one who'd like a reserved slot.
But no, Narcotic has to reply with his Albert Einstein comment.
Maybe you guys should invest in another server, as there are more than 150 people who play FL.
Reserved slots will never be for sale.

FL can host up to 20 servers, the main problem is administration.
Here we go again with another Einstein comment..
Why post if you're going to just be a smart-ass?
There was no need for your useless comment, as I am not brain-dead and already understand.
How exactly is that "Einstein comment"? I'm happy you understand now, the reason I replied was because I wasn't sure if you understand.

Calm your tits, son.
GhostRider was simply stating that the reserved slots will never be for sale, in what way was he trying to be a "smart-ass"?

OT: Just spam click join game, it works eventually.
Lead by example.