Message to all kids on Fearless
My first time playing I spawned a huge wheel, smashed into the ground chasing people. I smashed a car so it got stuck to the ground. It was hilarious but I have never done it again. I got 1 week ban for that.

Im 24 years old.
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Prosto
(02-08-2013, 09:42 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:35 PM)ToasTie Wrote: I am just saying what I think. If you don't like it why do you even Reply to the thred.

Are you being genuine right now? You're complaining about 'kids' Like Tomorrow said, do you judge 'kids' as minges? By that, you're contradicting yourself, because you yourself are a kid. There's no need to whine and cry on the forums because some 'young people' annoyed you.

I made this thread because i got mad because i can't enjoy playing on V2P. This destoryed my friday night. I'm not whining and crying. If you read the everything i wrtoe from the BEGINNING you can maybe get that i want people to get mature and stop minge and FailRP. I wont take this any futher. Why do i call them kids? Because they act like they are 9-12 yeard old. They try to act cool and mature but the simply aren't. dot END

(02-08-2013, 09:43 PM)Humla Wrote: My first time playing I spawned a huge wheel, smashed into the ground chasing people. I smashed a car so it got stuck to the ground. It was hilarious but I have never done it again. I got 1 week ban for that.

Im 24 years old.

This is what i mean. People can get mature if they try! I've seen you on the servers.
RIP in Pepperonis.
So what someone runs over to you with a camera and takes a picture which completely ruins your RP? You know what I think?

Spoiler :
LET THEM FAP LET THEM ALL FAP!

(02-08-2013, 09:46 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:35 PM)ToasTie Wrote: I am just saying what I think. If you don't like it why do you even Reply to the thred.

Are you being genuine right now? You're complaining about 'kids' Like Tomorrow said, do you judge 'kids' as minges? By that, you're contradicting yourself, because you yourself are a kid. There's no need to whine and cry on the forums because some 'young people' annoyed you.

I made this thread because i got mad because i can't enjoy playing on V2P. This destoryed my friday night. I'm not whining and crying. If you read the everything i wrtoe from the BEGINNING you can maybe get that i want people to get mature and stop minge and FailRP. I wont take this any futher. Why do i call them kids? Because they act like they are 9-12 yeard old. They try to act cool and mature but the simply aren't. dot END

(02-08-2013, 09:43 PM)Humla Wrote: My first time playing I spawned a huge wheel, smashed into the ground chasing people. I smashed a car so it got stuck to the ground. It was hilarious but I have never done it again. I got 1 week ban for that.

Im 24 years old.

This is what i mean. People can get mature if they try! I've seen you on the servers.

Yes, but you can't go around calling everyone a kid just because they minged, I've seen alot older minges. Also, you are whining and crying, evidence is this thread. There was pretty much no need for it, it's ridiculous that you're making threads saying that you're mad at so called kids and that they ruined your friday night, as you're a kid yourself and use the term so loosely.
(02-08-2013, 09:50 PM)Someone Wrote: So what someone runs over to you with a camera and takes a picture which completely ruins your RP? You know what I think?

Spoiler :

This was just useless dude.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Well it seems like it will be useless for me to try and deliver to you what in saying so I'm just gonna leave you some certain points here

1) Making rage threads WILL NEVER help
2) There are minges, a lot of them. They were, they are and they will exist all the time
3) Minges/Immature RPers range in the age of 5-100 years old, but referring them as "kids" you are directly making a contradicting fact about yourself and probably hurting our younger RPers feeling/pissing them off

That will be all
Now it's only up to you whether you want to understand these ^
Or not

(02-08-2013, 09:51 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:50 PM)Someone Wrote: So what someone runs over to you with a camera and takes a picture which completely ruins your RP? You know what I think?

Spoiler :

Just like this rage thread
(02-08-2013, 09:51 PM)Astrid Wrote:

Im 24 years old.

Yes, but you can't go around calling everyone a kid just because they minged, I've seen alot older minges. Also, you are whining and crying, evidence is this thread. There was pretty much no need for it, it's ridiculous that you're making threads saying that you're mad at so called kids and that they ruined your friday night, as you're a kid yourself and use the term so loosely.

Do you want to know why i call them kids? Ok. As i said BEFORE. They mostly act like 9-12 years old. They TRY to be cool and mature but FAILS. But i also call them kids because THEY ARE KIDS. If you put hate on me for blaming on them then ok. But what i am trying to get here is that i want everyone to be mature. Like Humla. Everyone can get mature. A question for you Astrid. Have you ever seen me raunning to someone in a dress and taking screenshots of 3D modeld boobs?

I wont take this any futher. All i want to say is. I can say whatever i want. If i want to call them "kids" then let me. You are now clearly whining and crying about me blaming on the immature people.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-08-2013, 09:56 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:51 PM)Astrid Wrote:

Im 24 years old.

Do you want to know why i call them kids? Ok. As i said BEFORE. They mostly act like 9-12 years old. They TRY to be cool and mature but FAILS. But i also call them kids because THEY ARE KIDS. If you put hate on me for blaming on them then ok. But what i am trying to get here is that i want everyone to be mature. Like Humla. Everyone can get mature. A question for you Astrid. Have you ever seen me raunning to someone in a dress and taking screenshots of 3D modeld boobs?

I wont take this any futher. All i want to say is. I can say whatever i want. If i want to call them "kids" then let me. You are now clearly whining and crying about me blaming on the immature people.

Good grief, and no, I don't play the server anymore, I don't even remember seeing you, ever. But anyway, irrelevant, you do understand you, yourself are a kid, yes? then you're judging EVERY kid, including yourself, as a minge.
(02-08-2013, 09:52 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Well it seems like it will be useless for me to try and deliver to you what in saying so I'm just gonna leave you some certain points here

2) There are minges, a lot of them. They were, they are and they will exist all the time
3) Minges/Immature RPers range in the age of 5-100 years old, but referring them as "kids" you are directly making a contradicting fact about yourself and probably hurting our younger RPers feeling/pissing them off

That will be all
Or not

Spoiler :

As i said to Astrid. Why are you whining and crying about me posting this thred?
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-08-2013, 10:00 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 09:52 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Well it seems like it will be useless for me to try and deliver to you what in saying so I'm just gonna leave you some certain points here

That will be all
Or not

Spoiler :

As i said to Astrid. Why are you whining and crying about me posting this thred?

Ah, and now you're trying to turn this onto me, I'm not crying and whining, I'm simply saying that you're judging every kid and yourself, which is ridiculous, I'm baffled why this thread was posted. It isn't needed, at all.