Duncan Whiley breaking fear RP (?)
Name of player: Duncan Whiley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49333431

Time in GMT: 21.58 GMT +1

Server: v2d

Summary: I got a call about people having contra on the 3rd floor of the apartments and when I got there a Corleone aims with a gun at me and tells me to get out from the building. Said and done I get out, call for backup and waiting. Some noob cop came and went in even though I asked him to wait for more people but he went in anyways so I followed. When we reached the third floor I told Duncan to leave and at that exact moment I hear gunfire and looks around the corner and see my fellow officer has been killed. Instinctly I try to take out the hostiles and during the shootout Duncan, who was unarmed, suddenly starts shooting at me.

In my opinion Duncan breaks fear RP in this incident since he was unarmed and I was aiming at his friends. Im not sure if you see this as him breaking fear RP but I thought I'd give it at shot.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g1FMXca...e=youtu.be

As you can see all my damage came from the right side where Duncan was and he was mocking me right after.
ROFL, you're funny.
I was involved btw.
Im sorry but in rules says pointed at you so never see your gun point at him after you started shoting i mean your not looking at him
(01-25-2013, 10:48 PM)skakisen19 Wrote: ROFL, you're funny.
I was involved btw.

You dont have to make irrelevant posts, even if you were involved.

(01-25-2013, 10:56 PM)doddi649 Wrote: Im sorry but in rules says pointed at you so never see your gun point at him after you started shoting i mean your not looking at him

Scenario example: I have your friend under gunpoint, threatening to kill him, you sneak up behind me and shoots me = you breaking fear RP.

This is almost the same scenario. I have a gun pointed at his friends. I dont think he would have killed an officer IRL if a firefight broke out against his friends or would he?
(01-25-2013, 10:57 PM)Humla Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 10:48 PM)skakisen19 Wrote: ROFL, you're funny.
I was involved btw.

You dont have to make irrelevant posts, even if you were involved.

It's not irrelevant. This post made me realise how funny you are.
Duncan didn't break FearRp, You were in an active gunfight with another Corleone and you got flanked, Bad luck buddy.